Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
+1
2/13/2018 5:51 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Excellent :)

Wasn't there somebody who did some Red shirt cheat?
2/13/2018 6:07 PM
That was thewizard17. I don't think that's been brought up in over a month. Oh and beachhouse did it as well. Just to a lesser extent and he didn't argue how it wasn't cheating for months. He just STFU like an intelligent person would when caught cheating.
2/13/2018 6:09 PM
Posted by brett3154 on 2/13/2018 6:07:00 PM (view original):
Excellent :)

Wasn't there somebody who did some Red shirt cheat?
i was just skimming through this (cause i knew it was all just leading up to mikey saying "oldave is the devil")
when i saw this
Red shirt cheat

I tried to remember what that was about and if i was missing out on some way to cheat (cause you know the devil likes to cheat!)

my first thought was... "hmmm... could it be that some of the recruits have red shirts (uniforms) and those recruits are really good or something?"

then, kinda all at once like a ton of bricks it hit me... redshirt.
2/13/2018 6:16 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/13/2018 6:03:00 PM (view original):
cjmully comes in, says something negative as his MO, I respond. Not really much of an argument as I think he quickly realizes, in a battle of wits, he's unarmed.

benis and I are BFFFFF. It's more spat than argument.

benis vs shoe but benis redlines all of shoe's posts.

topdogm vs shoe but that was about 6 posts. Spat.

All rational people vs oldave. But that can be summed up pretty easily. oldave: "I don't have a problem with animal cruelty." Everybody else: "WTF?"

I don't open a lot of threads so, if there are others, I'm unaware.
Only missing Spud. But he doesn't come out of his hole much these days.
2/13/2018 6:24 PM
oldave, I didn't say you were the devil. I said you were ignorant and should educate yourself on the particulars of dogfighting. Evidently you have chosen to remain ignorant. Which is fine, because, without ignorant people, we don't know who isn't ignorant. Thanks for your service.
2/13/2018 6:28 PM
I've been ignoring spud since the whole "r20l20 is not me" thing. It's nonsensical, like coachward(who I ignored), and I don't have time for it.
2/13/2018 6:30 PM
I had a good laugh there.
2/13/2018 6:55 PM
I’m at odds with you, Brett. You bastard. You know what you did.
2/13/2018 7:13 PM
It's pretty toxic right now...if Mike doesn't post in a thread there is a 50-50 chance people can discuss things civilly.
2/13/2018 7:21 PM
Yeah, because ******** come in to argue with me.
2/13/2018 7:24 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/13/2018 7:21:00 PM (view original):
It's pretty toxic right now...if Mike doesn't post in a thread there is a 50-50 chance people can discuss things civilly.
+1
The forum has been straight downhill since he invaded HD forums.
..and is there really a thread he DOESN'T invade? This one was up a hole 30 mins before the attention whore felt the need to comment.
2/13/2018 7:43 PM
Posted by mullycj on 2/13/2018 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/13/2018 7:21:00 PM (view original):
+1
The forum has been straight downhill since he invaded HD forums.
..and is there really a thread he DOESN'T invade? This one was up a hole 30 mins before the attention whore felt the need to comment.
See what I mean?

Can anyone point to the last post by mully that WASN'T directed at me? One non-negative post by him?

Yet he jumps in to agree that the forum is toxic because of someone else.

Anyone notice how this was friendly nonsense until trentonjoe and cjmully made it about me? The irony is those two clowns don't recognize what they do to change the tone.
2/13/2018 7:53 PM
1|2|3...11 Next ▸
Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.