Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

57605 posts, more than all forum users combined.
2/15/2018 9:14 PM
Very useful thread, proving the value of blocking bozos. Sixty-three posts blocked in the first nine pages just by blocking two people.
2/15/2018 9:29 PM
Posted by zorzii on 2/15/2018 9:14:00 PM (view original):
57605 posts, more than all forum users combined.
3198 whiney posts. Forum leader as of 9:14 PM on 2/15/2018.
2/15/2018 9:36 PM
Posted by mullycj on 2/15/2018 2:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shoe3 on 2/13/2018 9:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 2/13/2018 9:03:00 PM (view original):
2 votes for Mully! Unfortunately they're both from Poopshoe who is still trying to figure out how polls work.

Or maybe he went and asked his son if he agreed with him on who to vote for. Which he obviously did.
Matt loves mully, especially all his entertaining spelling variations of fcuk.

But no, I vote twice now automatically to troll you, because you may be the Jay Cutler of polls, but you’ll always be the Lord of Wadded Panties in my heart.
Yeah I wish most posters were like this.

Shoe and I rarely agree on how HD should be but respect each other enough to realize we both have valid opinions and just look at WIS from different perspectives. There is more than one way to skin a cat.......or skin a dog (for oldave). WVIAC CCs were quite lively back in the day!! ahhh the good ole days......
I don't understand this one....

You wish most posters were like this.

But shoe said he's posts twice to intentonally troll, and throws out insults and name calling..... That's exactly what everything else in this thread is! How is shoes response any different from any other poster?! Especially in THIS thread!
2/15/2018 9:47 PM
Yeah top I hear what you are saying. I probably was more referring to when we argued against each other on topics.

2/15/2018 11:27 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 2/15/2018 9:48:00 PM (view original):
2 votes for Mully! Unfortunately they're both from Poopshoe who is still trying to figure out how polls work.

Or maybe he went and asked his son if he agreed with him on who to vote for. Which he obviously did.

But no, I vote twice now automatically to troll you, because you may be the Jay Cutler of polls, but you’ll always be the Lord of Wadded Panties in my heart.

Shoe and I rarely agree on how HD should be but respect each other enough to realize we both have valid opinions and just look at WIS from different perspectives. There is more than one way to skin a cat.......or skin a dog (for oldave). WVIAC CCs were quite lively back in the day!! ahhh the good ole days......

But shoe said he's posts twice to intentonally troll, and throws out insults and name calling..... That's exactly what everything else in this thread is! How is shoes response any different from any other poster?! Especially in THIS thread!
It’s a fight club thread, what do you expect, measured introspection?

And get it right. I *vote* (not post) twice in Benis’s asinine (asinine means dumb as hell, Benis) polls.
2/16/2018 1:34 AM
Posted by shoe3 on 2/16/2018 1:34:00 AM (view original):

And get it right. I *vote* (not post) twice in Benis’s asinine (asinine means dumb as hell, Benis) polls.
Fighting is exactly what I expect. That’s why I didn’t understand that particular post from mully. And good shot on the correction. Someone has to police this evil thread.
2/16/2018 6:27 AM
Can't we all just get along?
2/16/2018 6:35 AM
Posted by topdogggbm on 2/16/2018 6:27:00 AM (view original):
Posted by shoe3 on 2/16/2018 1:34:00 AM (view original):

Fighting is exactly what I expect. That’s why I didn’t understand that particular post from mully. And good shot on the correction. Someone has to police this evil thread.
OK..to be clear...the idiot shoe was the 1st one to be nice here!!!!!!!!
2/16/2018 9:41 AM
Posted by bronxcheer on 2/16/2018 6:35:00 AM (view original):
Get out of here hippie!
2/16/2018 9:45 AM
2/16/2018 3:23 PM
So a black guy shows up in the forums and everybody stop posting.

That's just turrable.
2/17/2018 11:17 AM
Posted by cardman17 on 2/17/2018 11:17:00 AM (view original):
So a black guy shows up in the forums and everybody stop posting.

That's just turrable.
What black guy?
2/17/2018 11:41 AM
Posted by cardman17 on 2/16/2018 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Rodney
2/17/2018 11:51 AM
We love Rodney. He can show up anytime.
2/17/2018 12:02 PM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11 Next ▸
Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.