Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

2/15/2018 11:37 AM
Posted by Benis on 2/15/2018 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
I mean, seriously, use the block feature if my posts disturb you.
Well you get all riled up plenty but you don't utilize the block feature to prevent being 'disturbed'. If you don't like the EE threads when people are whining about it - then don't open them. Or block those people

This is why TJ says you're a hypocrite. You don't take your own advice.
Sigh. I say "I don't want to argue", which is mostly true, but I also don't mind it either. I have a handful of blocked users. ward, I think he's either a child or has a mental disability(and I'm not saying that to be mean). johnsingsing, bores me to death. snafu, he's just a vile human being that made everything personal. There are a few others but they don't come to mind off the top of my head. I also blocked a few on sitemail that are not forum blocked. Users can be extra nasty via sitemail.

Anyway, the whole EE thing was because what I said was true. Effected a small group but dominated the forum. In my 13-14(or is it 15?) years on this site, they too often catered to the loudest complaints. Didn't have to be many just had to be loud. EE gripers were loud. So I said something just in case WifS was following the forums(which we can assume they weren't nor are they now).
2/15/2018 12:15 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 12:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 2/15/2018 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
I mean, seriously, use the block feature if my posts disturb you.
Well you get all riled up plenty but you don't utilize the block feature to prevent being 'disturbed'. If you don't like the EE threads when people are whining about it - then don't open them. Or block those people

This is why TJ says you're a hypocrite. You don't take your own advice.
Sigh. I say "I don't want to argue", which is mostly true, but I also don't mind it either. I have a handful of blocked users. ward, I think he's either a child or has a mental disability(and I'm not saying that to be mean). johnsingsing, bores me to death. snafu, he's just a vile human being that made everything personal. There are a few others but they don't come to mind off the top of my head. I also blocked a few on sitemail that are not forum blocked. Users can be extra nasty via sitemail.

Anyway, the whole EE thing was because what I said was true. Effected a small group but dominated the forum. In my 13-14(or is it 15?) years on this site, they too often catered to the loudest complaints. Didn't have to be many just had to be loud. EE gripers were loud. So I said something just in case WifS was following the forums(which we can assume they weren't nor are they now).
Vile human being? Maybe a bit harsh.
2/15/2018 1:00 PM
When someone STARTS with "You piece of ****" or "**** you, you stupid sonofabitch", over an internet sim game disagreement, "vile" seems pretty accurate. As you should know, it takes a lot for me to block someone. I don't particularly care to make it personal because very few of us know much about one another. Hell, oldave has probably irritated me the most around here and the worst I said was "ignorant". And that's certainly not the same as "stupid".
2/15/2018 1:08 PM
On a more serious note

The poll shows that people want coachward back.
2/15/2018 1:09 PM
The people don't understand that he's either a child/teenager or mentally-challenged. Or, if they do understand that, they need to seek help.
2/15/2018 1:10 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 1:10:00 PM (view original):
The people don't understand that he's either a child/teenager or mentally-challenged. Or, if they do understand that, they need to seek help.
We understand. We also saw he could give as good as he got, and he seemed to enjoy the social interaction. The vast majority of Ward's fans are well intentioned.

I dated a girl whose teenage sister had a similar challenge. Kid was pretty isolated. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
2/15/2018 1:16 PM
I guess I'm a little skeptical of A) the understanding abilities of the group B) the intentions of this group.
2/15/2018 1:21 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 1:21:00 PM (view original):
I guess I'm a little skeptical of A) the understanding abilities of the group B) the intentions of this group.
Your concern for his well being is noted, and is (sincerely) admirable.
2/15/2018 1:24 PM
Has Mike never seen Wardos YouTube channel? He is not a child/teenager.
2/15/2018 1:37 PM
MikeT, you spend a lot of posts explaining yourself or describing your feelings. It's very interesting that no one else does that.
2/15/2018 1:38 PM
Posted by kingsallday on 2/15/2018 1:37:00 PM (view original):
Has Mike never seen Wardos YouTube channel? He is not a child/teenager.
Then it's the other option. And that's not someone you should point and laugh at,
2/15/2018 1:41 PM
Posted by brett3154 on 2/15/2018 1:38:00 PM (view original):
MikeT, you spend a lot of posts explaining yourself or describing your feelings. It's very interesting that no one else does that.
I don't think "a lot" is an accurate description. MOST of my posts are nonsense about one of my teams that no one cares about. However, the topics over the last few days, maybe a week, have ranged from animal cruelty to the mentally challenged. Real life issues. I'm guessing most users care about my opinion on those things as much as they care about the posts about UNC-A but, as I said, I simply don't care if they do/don't. Block me.
2/15/2018 1:45 PM
Don't block me bro!
2/15/2018 1:52 PM
Posted by shoe3 on 2/13/2018 9:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 2/13/2018 9:03:00 PM (view original):
2 votes for Mully! Unfortunately they're both from Poopshoe who is still trying to figure out how polls work.

Or maybe he went and asked his son if he agreed with him on who to vote for. Which he obviously did.
Matt loves mully, especially all his entertaining spelling variations of fcuk.

But no, I vote twice now automatically to troll you, because you may be the Jay Cutler of polls, but you’ll always be the Lord of Wadded Panties in my heart.
Yeah I wish most posters were like this.

Shoe and I rarely agree on how HD should be but respect each other enough to realize we both have valid opinions and just look at WIS from different perspectives. There is more than one way to skin a cat.......or skin a dog (for oldave). WVIAC CCs were quite lively back in the day!! ahhh the good ole days......
2/15/2018 2:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11 Next ▸
Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.