Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

Posted by Benis on 2/13/2018 9:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/13/2018 9:40:00 PM (view original):
Oh, I think Mike is a giant douche, I just don't think he's the giantest douchiest ever.
Oh yeah. That's definitely Spud.
No way. Spud isn't even in the same galaxy as Etta was. That guy was, is, and will ALWAYS be the douchiest person to ever post on these forums. No one I've seen yet has even come remotely close to how much of a giant pah-rick that piece of garbage was. You could take everyone on that poll, combine them all into one person and he STILL wouldn't even come near the Etta jackass-ness. Not even close.
2/14/2018 3:07 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 2/14/2018 3:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 2/13/2018 9:42:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/13/2018 9:40:00 PM (view original):
Oh, I think Mike is a giant douche, I just don't think he's the giantest douchiest ever.
Oh yeah. That's definitely Spud.
No way. Spud isn't even in the same galaxy as Etta was. That guy was, is, and will ALWAYS be the douchiest person to ever post on these forums. No one I've seen yet has even come remotely close to how much of a giant pah-rick that piece of garbage was. You could take everyone on that poll, combine them all into one person and he STILL wouldn't even come near the Etta jackass-ness. Not even close.
Where is this legend you speak of? Retired? Or banned?
2/14/2018 6:50 AM
Is there any reason to read the last 4 pages? I can't imagine there is but figured I'd ask.
2/14/2018 6:59 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/14/2018 6:59:00 AM (view original):
Is there any reason to read the last 4 pages? I can't imagine there is but figured I'd ask.
If you don't read those pages you're going go miss out on a fun new poll!
2/14/2018 7:02 AM
But you'll start another today, right?
2/14/2018 7:11 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/14/2018 7:11:00 AM (view original):
But you'll start another today, right?
Perhaps...

I mean, it is Valentines day, BFFF
2/14/2018 7:26 AM
I think it's BFFFF but I just hold down the F until I become breathless.
2/14/2018 8:44 AM
This is worth saying just because it is:

We had a 4 page discussion on "cash in trade" in one of my HBD worlds. It's been a hot button issue since the inception of HBD. Opinions were expressed, ideas were exchanged and no minds were changed. However, unlike this forum, it didn't devolves into a name-calling extravaganza. How you express yourself with a dissenting opinion matters. So, those of you griping about a "toxic forum", think about how YOU respond. Or, maybe, if you even should.
2/14/2018 10:01 AM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 2/13/2018 9:31:00 PM (view original):
I will give Mike this, he never really loses his temper. As much as I dislike most of his posts (and his volume is epic) he didn't lose his f'ing mind like only did and isn't the 1000% arrogant ******* etta was. Mike at least likes the game and is an adult.
clearly youve never discussed dogs with mikey
2/14/2018 10:03 AM
soooo... not that i want threads like this yanked. sometimes they are kind of a fun diversion and.... if i dont like it... i dont read it.

but....
how is this more "on topic" than my "oldave is the devil" thread about dogfighting?
that thread was up for a few days ago a while back, and then mysteriously disappeared, i assumed because there was nothing at all about HD in there. but no one ever notified me or told me why. just poof... gone.
2/14/2018 10:10 AM
Not dogs,oldave. Dogfighting and animal abuse. That's just a tad different than HD or the issues folks have with it. But, then again, I don't expect you to understand that.
2/14/2018 10:11 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/14/2018 8:44:00 AM (view original):
I think it's BFFFF but I just hold down the F until I become breathless.
Oh you dirty girl
2/14/2018 10:34 AM
Posted by oldave on 2/14/2018 10:10:00 AM (view original):
soooo... not that i want threads like this yanked. sometimes they are kind of a fun diversion and.... if i dont like it... i dont read it.

but....
how is this more "on topic" than my "oldave is the devil" thread about dogfighting?
that thread was up for a few days ago a while back, and then mysteriously disappeared, i assumed because there was nothing at all about HD in there. but no one ever notified me or told me why. just poof... gone.
Good ol' Dave has no problem with you throwing your cat off a bridge, but heaven forbid you delete his off topic thread.
2/14/2018 10:52 AM
I took this thread as just comedy. Nobody was offended (i don't think). Nothing serious. Just a mental break from Xs and Os.

And curiosity, how do threads get removed? Does CS review them and make a decision? Or is it only able to be deleted by the starter of the thread? Or neither?
2/14/2018 11:00 AM
Usually someone reports it. I don't think CS is scouring the forums looking for off-topic threads.
2/14/2018 11:08 AM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8...11 Next ▸
Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.