Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

Dear Mike,

I don't think you add anything to the forums and I think you are a giant hypocrite. How's that for passive aggressive.?

I also think you drive people away from the boards. You are bad for the game.
2/15/2018 9:16 AM
Dear Joe,

While you could contribute, you have become a carbon copy of benis. Personally, I think you can put me and benis in a bag, shake it up, pick one of us out and you wouldn't be able to tell the forum difference. Therefore, if I'm bad for the game, become self-aware, put your "I'm bad for the game as well" shirt on and join the party. What's worse, when it comes to my posts, you're becoming cjmully.

Anyone leaving the boards because of another poster is mentally soft. You should instruct them on the use of the "block" feature so their fragile minds can be protected.

How's that?
2/15/2018 9:30 AM
So... TJ is a carbon copy of me.

Mike and I are identical.

Therefore TJ and Mike are the same person!

Mind blown.
2/15/2018 9:36 AM
Honestly, I think you instigate more than I do. I'm pretty self-contained. You recognize what you do, as do I, but TJ is oblivious. Not quite mully-like but certainly moving in that direction.
2/15/2018 9:38 AM
Re-phrasing. I'm pretty self-contained until it comes to selfish whining. Not so much then. Or maybe not at all.
2/15/2018 9:40 AM
For instance, there are 15 topics on the front page. I started three. I know I commented in 5 others. I haven't even opened 3 of the others nor commented in the other 4 I have opened. So all this "every thread" is nonsense perpetuated by hysterical minds.
2/15/2018 9:43 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 9:38:00 AM (view original):
Honestly, I think you instigate more than I do. I'm pretty self-contained. You recognize what you do, as do I, but TJ is oblivious. Not quite mully-like but certainly moving in that direction.
I recognize what I do.

Honestly, I'm not so sure you do have an accurate assessment of yourself based upon many of your comments. I think that's what TJ is getting at. If you do indeed understand your 'role' on these forums then you don't really come across that way.
2/15/2018 10:04 AM
Posted by Benis on 2/15/2018 10:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 9:38:00 AM (view original):
I recognize what I do.

Honestly, I'm not so sure you do have an accurate assessment of yourself based upon many of your comments. I think that's what TJ is getting at. If you do indeed understand your 'role' on these forums then you don't really come across that way.
To be clear - do your thing Mike, I don't give a sh*t. But you can't be surprised when you get criticized by anyone.
2/15/2018 10:15 AM
Trust me, I'm not. My opinion of MANY of the complaints isn't popular. I don't expect that to be well-received. I'm not the only one but I'm the most voluminous so it's easy to see, recognize and target. Do you really think, when I first posted "Good lord. Stop all the EE whining. It effects maybe 5% of HD users yet is 95% of this forum's topics", that I didn't know I'd become a target? I simply don't care. This sounds thewizard17-like but I'm not playing so I'll have lots of internet friends. I'm playing to enjoy myself.

Watching a bunch of grown men pee their pants over a few posts is kinda funny if you think about it. .
2/15/2018 10:28 AM
I mean, seriously, use the block feature if my posts disturb you.
2/15/2018 10:30 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
Well you get all riled up plenty but you don't utilize the block feature to prevent being 'disturbed'. If you don't like the EE threads when people are whining about it - then don't open them. Or block those people

This is why TJ says you're a hypocrite. You don't take your own advice.
2/15/2018 11:02 AM
Posted by Benis on 2/15/2018 11:02:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/15/2018 10:30:00 AM (view original):
Well you get all riled up plenty but you don't utilize the block feature to prevent being 'disturbed'. If you don't like the EE threads when people are whining about it - then don't open them. Or block those people

This is why TJ says you're a hypocrite. You don't take your own advice.
LOL at the serious turn in a fight club thread.

2/15/2018 11:22 AM
As of 9:16 AM, I gave up Mike for Lent.
2/15/2018 11:24 AM
Most people lack self awareness. It's why so many white people dance in public.
2/15/2018 11:28 AM
SkyNet became Self-Aware on 8/29/1997.
2/15/2018 11:33 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10|11 Next ▸
Summary - Who's fighting who? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.