Season 139 - Brockport coached by islandersbob. Get used to that name because he is loaded. Killed my poor Austin team and several of my kids refused to ride back home on the bus. Said that they would rather walk than ride with a bunch of sorry A$$ losers.....lol

For people who say you cant run the ball and win, take a look at his program. Model yourself after it.

Congrats to islandersbob. Great job coach.
2/14/2018 3:26 PM
Thanks holdaway for a perfect lead for me to brag about James Coleman, DIIIs new all-time single season rusher with 5509, smashing the previous record by a 143 yards! Smash mouth football lives at Brockport!
Bob
2/15/2018 12:05 AM
Amen to the smash mouth. Austin has decided to add a Dental Arts degree just to cover the lost teeth by their football players who played in NC game....lol
2/15/2018 12:00 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.