Best Class I've Had Topic

Just finished up recruiting for New Mexico State. Signed 4 in 1st session then had 1 EE and filled that spot early 2nd session.

Four 5 stars and one 4 star

I can't wait to post and complain when I have multiple EEs in 2 seasons!

-Gibbons is likely an EE after his Soph season but definitely won't make it past his Jr season without going pro.
-Baldridge is definitely gone by Jr Season.
-Orellana might make it 4 seasons since he doesn't have much LP. Probably depends on that PER potential
-Riley should stay 4 seasons since he doesn't have a ton of scoring potential but he'll be a great PG.
-I'm not sure about Painter but I could see him a borderline EE but I think his lack of Speed and BH/Pass will hold him back.
2/16/2018 9:52 AM
Posted by mullycj on 2/16/2018 9:54:00 AM (view original):
You should probably move this drivel to the Allen forum board so you only bore coaches in that particular world.
2/16/2018 9:54 AM
Holy cow, love seeing a non-B6 school get a class like this - gives me some hope!
2/16/2018 10:05 AM
Great job!
2/16/2018 10:47 AM
I kinda wish I was running FB/Press with that Ath/Def/ST plus a full 12 man roster. Really tough to beat.
2/16/2018 10:54 AM
I've had the last game result ("You got creamed by 100 points to NM St") up at the top of my screen for way too long. Please roll over to the new season.
Good job Benis.
2/16/2018 11:03 AM
I would love this way more if you weren't doing it in a world where my BYU team is trying to step it up...
2/16/2018 11:48 AM
This is probably a dumb question, but if your roster has two seniors and two walk-ons, how do you sign five players? Thanks.
2/16/2018 12:38 PM
Posted by DeBeque on 2/16/2018 12:38:00 PM (view original):
This is probably a dumb question, but if your roster has two seniors and two walk-ons, how do you sign five players? Thanks.
In this case he had a guy leave for the draft (EE) so it left him with another scholarship. You can always rescind a scholarship in RS2 which would give you an extra scholarship if there's a player you like in recruiting and have a shot at. Nice signings Benis.
2/16/2018 1:02 PM
Posted by Benis on 2/16/2018 9:52:00 AM (view original):
Just finished up recruiting for New Mexico State. Signed 4 in 1st session then had 1 EE and filled that spot early 2nd session.

-Gibbons is likely an EE after his Soph season but definitely won't make it past his Jr season without going pro.
-Orellana might make it 4 seasons since he doesn't have much LP. Probably depends on that PER potential
-Riley should stay 4 seasons since he doesn't have a ton of scoring potential but he'll be a great PG.
-I'm not sure about Painter but I could see him a borderline EE but I think his lack of Speed and BH/Pass will hold him back.
The FBI would like a word with your assistant coaches.
2/16/2018 3:09 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 2/16/2018 3:09:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 2/16/2018 9:52:00 AM (view original):

The FBI would like a word with your assistant coaches.
Hookers and blow man. Hookers and blow.
2/16/2018 4:34 PM
Posted by therealjerk on 2/16/2018 1:02:00 PM (view original):
In this case he had a guy leave for the draft (EE) so it left him with another scholarship. You can always rescind a scholarship in RS2 which would give you an extra scholarship if there's a player you like in recruiting and have a shot at. Nice signings Benis.
Okay, thanks. I had the impression from the forums that EE's were a death sentence, but that must have been an exaggeration.
2/16/2018 7:28 PM
Posted by DeBeque on 2/16/2018 7:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by therealjerk on 2/16/2018 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Okay, thanks. I had the impression from the forums that EE's were a death sentence, but that must have been an exaggeration.
Not if you're a baller like me.

But seriously, I only had one. Plus I had 4 openings to start with. If I had one opening and then had 3 EEs, that's a totally different situation.
2/16/2018 8:11 PM
Best Class I've Had Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.