2 GD Coaches In A Bar Topic

One of them had a very small head , no bigger than his fist. So the 2nd one asked: "How did that happen" ?
"Well" says the first. "I found a magical lamp, rubbed it and a genie appeared. She was beautiful, sexy, gorgeous. So when she told me I could ask her for anything, I told her I wanted to bed the fair genie. "
"Nay" says she. "That is not in the Genie Code of Ethics".
So I said to her: "What about a little head" ? !
2/16/2018 4:06 PM (edited)
I don't get it.
2/16/2018 3:45 PM
BJ(and your name here should say a lot), If one has to explain it then it just aint funny.
2/16/2018 4:39 PM (edited)
I got it Mojo :)
2/16/2018 5:10 PM
roflmao
2/16/2018 7:34 PM
According to CNN Ellen DeGeneres drowned today, she was found face down in Ricki Lake.
2/16/2018 8:54 PM
heh
2/16/2018 9:05 PM
Lol. :)

Headline in Newspaper: Dead woman found in bathtub filled with milk and stabbed with a banana. Police speculate it is the work of a cereal killer !
2/16/2018 10:22 PM
Meanwhile, back at the ranch...the Lone Ranger disguises himself as a pool table while Tonto racks his balls.
2/17/2018 9:00 AM
Guy walks into a bar and there was a 1 ft tall piano player on top of the bar. He asks the bartender what the deal is with the little dude. Bartender says, "See that old guy in the corner? He is a Genie. That is how I got him." Other guy asks, " A genie huh? Think he would grant me a wish?" Bartender says, "Don't know, go ask him". So the guy goes up to the genie and says, " Hey, the bartender says you are a genie. Was wondering if I could get a wish from you." Genie replies, " You know, I feel pretty good today, so why not?" Guy says, " I could really use a million bucks." Genie says, "Granted." Seconds later a strange noise filled the bar. Guy turns to see the first duck walk past him. Then another, then another, then another. Sure enough a million of them come into the bar. Guy goes back to the bartender and says, " Hey, is that genie hard of hearing? I asked him for a million bucks and he gave me a million ducks." Bartender replies, " Well, you don't think I wished for a 12 inch Pianist do you?"
2/17/2018 9:59 AM
Guy pulls up to a lady of the night and asks her how much she charges for an HJ. She says, "10 bucks, why?" Guy replies, "I was just wondering how much I'm saving by doing it myself."
2/17/2018 1:14 PM
heh, Home Ec 101
2/17/2018 2:10 PM
2/17/2018 3:35 PM
Three babies are in their mom’s stomach and start talking about their future careers.

first baby says “I’m gonna be an electrician. This place needs lighting”

second baby says “I’m gonna be a plumber. There is too much water in here”

third baby thinks for for a minute and says “I’m gonna be a boxer. I’m tired of that bald guy hitting me in the face”
2/17/2018 3:53 PM
2 GD Coaches In A Bar Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.