When is the next price change? Topic

I thought it would have happened by now. But I'm not really on top of it.

Anybody?
2/18/2018 6:31 AM
The last one went down 15 days "late" according to the schedule...maybe the 28th???

http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=491559&TopicsTimeframe=0
2/18/2018 10:33 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I hope that dynamic pricing is delayed indefinitely because they're re-evaluating the formula used in the price adjustments.
2/21/2018 6:28 PM
Posted by mars2010 on 2/21/2018 6:28:00 PM (view original):
I hope that dynamic pricing is delayed indefinitely because they're re-evaluating the formula used in the price adjustments.
Same. No one but the $255 mil guys are using 1901 Nap Lajoie, but he’s still going up the full 10%?
2/21/2018 6:57 PM
Would be nice to see cap specific adjustments, so that players have different prices depending on the cap. Other than the problems with the very best players, I'm pretty happy with the dynamic pricing. Everybody has the same pool of players to operate from, but the obvious bargains aren't as obvious anymore which means you actually have to be good at the game to win.
2/21/2018 9:45 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 2/21/2018 9:45:00 PM (view original):
Would be nice to see cap specific adjustments, so that players have different prices depending on the cap. Other than the problems with the very best players, I'm pretty happy with the dynamic pricing. Everybody has the same pool of players to operate from, but the obvious bargains aren't as obvious anymore which means you actually have to be good at the game to win.
Don't cap-specific adjustments defeat the whole purpose of having differing caps in the first place?
2/21/2018 9:47 PM
Posted by uncleal on 2/21/2018 9:47:00 PM (view original):
Don't cap-specific adjustments defeat the whole purpose of having differing caps in the first place?
Agreed. I just want to see an actual rise and fall in prices. Waiting for the aforementioned Lajoie to fall until people in OLs actually can use him again. Only leagues $100 mil and under should be used when judging the salary changes
2/22/2018 2:04 AM
Posted by d_rock97 on 2/22/2018 2:04:00 AM (view original):
Posted by uncleal on 2/21/2018 9:47:00 PM (view original):
Agreed. I just want to see an actual rise and fall in prices. Waiting for the aforementioned Lajoie to fall until people in OLs actually can use him again. Only leagues $100 mil and under should be used when judging the salary changes
Agreed, I'd go even further and make it apply to open leagues only, that's the only place where cookies are a real problem. In theme leagues you always have the option of blacklisting Joss/Eck etc. if you really feel it's necessary.

2/23/2018 8:49 AM
Anyone find out if a salary update is coming?

I've sent a ticket in. Will post the response when I get one.
3/1/2018 11:18 PM
I'm just waiting to play again after they fix things. Some players I would like to use keep going up despite not seeing them used.
3/2/2018 5:44 PM
Hi guys - at this point salary changes are on hold. We've gotten some valid feedback on how the process could be improved, and we'd like to review things before any further changes. I'll make an announcement in advance if we schedule another update.
3/3/2018 12:33 PM
Thanks for the update.

Please don't abandon dynamic pricing completely. It was brutal when there were no changes for years and everyone and his dumb little brother had figured out which players were the good deals. Tweak what needs to be tweaked, but keep it.
3/3/2018 12:39 PM
Posted by seble on 3/3/2018 12:33:00 PM (view original):
Hi guys - at this point salary changes are on hold. We've gotten some valid feedback on how the process could be improved, and we'd like to review things before any further changes. I'll make an announcement in advance if we schedule another update.
That’s what I like to see
3/3/2018 3:09 PM
Good to know. Thanks.
3/3/2018 8:35 PM
12 Next ▸
When is the next price change? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.