5 OT Amazing Playoff Game(I lose ) Topic

Heartbreaker. Giving up that TD with 6 second left would've been tough. Both of you are very good coaches so it's no surprise how that one played out.
2/19/2018 7:32 PM
Crazy. Those 4th quarter finishes are a little over the top imo. Agree two very good coaches. Haven't battled mojo for awhile but face off with BP every year in Leahy

..and just realized the OT rules force you to go for the 2 point convert in the end to add even more chaos.
2/19/2018 7:41 PM
That's nuts!! He converted three 4th down tries in last drive and in OT together. That is a tough game to lose but what an exciting game!!
2/19/2018 9:37 PM
Oh yah. It was heartbreaker. Went to a great coach though. I love facing off against BigPoppa. I always know I better have my best gameplan , team, etc.
2/19/2018 9:38 PM
Great game!! You both bring a nasty offensive scheme to deal with.
2/19/2018 9:53 PM
BigPoppa needs to add some meat to that schedule so that he's not coming in as a #7 seed.
2/19/2018 10:00 PM
That was a WILD one. I was down to my last gasp several times and kept getting lucky to just stay in the game. It was a tough bracket with having to face jaylien and mojolad in the first few rounds.

Its always fun playing the elite coaches, you gotta step up your game and then have a little luck. I definitely had the luck in this one.

In the NC, I gave up a punt return for a TD and was down 0-21 in the first quarter! Clawed back to tie it up at halftime. Might be another crazy finish
2/21/2018 8:45 AM
Just looked at it. Crazy game
2/21/2018 3:02 PM
Ran outta magic in the Nc game against a very worthy opponent. Congrats Gilly!
2/22/2018 10:47 AM
5 OT Amazing Playoff Game(I lose ) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.