If a player is a 2 potential and his WE is in the 60's and assuming he starts from day one how much would his WE go up in 2 seasons.
2/19/2018 9:36 PM
I think(not sure) that his potential does not effect his WE growth ? I have had some "Strides Guys" become some very good to excellent players. When blessed with high WE to begin and playing time they will grow almost as fast as High Growh guys. But somewhere they seem to cap out before the High Growth Guys. But by that time like I said they may be very good to excellent.
2/19/2018 9:53 PM
I think it was mojo awhile back that had a good analogy about this. If you had a glass and a pitcher of water, WE is all about how fast you can pour water from the pitcher into the glass. Potential is all about how big your glass is.
2/19/2018 11:56 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.