Posted by mullycj on 2/20/2018 7:57:00 PM (view original):
Well put Mikey. Shows your maturity and ability to have an actual debate online. Not that I am the bit surprised. The fact you showed any player at all just proves you didn’t understand the actual question.
Why are you so desperate for my attention?
2/20/2018 8:28 PM
Am i missing something?

Tdiddy asked about a big man with 80-ish Athleticism and 1 for Passing. And solid or good LP.

Mike put up a link to an Asheville player of his that has similar ratings. This player's stats are shown, averages and totals including number of shots (distribution), ppg, turnovers... everything you need for a helpful example.

In what universe should Mike be criticized here?
2/20/2018 8:42 PM
Posted by npb7768 on 2/20/2018 8:43:00 PM (view original):
Am i missing something?

Tdiddy asked about a big man with 80-ish Athleticism and 1 for Passing. And solid or good LP.

Mike put up a link to an Asheville player of his that has similar ratings. This player's stats are shown, averages and totals including number of shots (distribution), ppg, turnovers... everything you need for a helpful example.

2/20/2018 8:55 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 2/20/2018 8:55:00 PM (view original):
Am i missing something?

For those of us under the age of 50, who is that?
2/20/2018 9:01 PM
rod serling
twilight zone
2/20/2018 9:05 PM
We used to watch Twilight Zone re-runs every night on TV-38 in Boston. One of the most popular shows in the history of television, with a thousand cultural references.

"Next Stop Willoughby..."

"Skin Deep"... please don't watch that episode late at night.
2/20/2018 10:47 PM
Am i missing something?

Try rereading the question and my responses. If you still can’t figure it out then maybe Trenton can explain it to you.
2/21/2018 12:44 AM
Honestly, I've found a lot of helpful information from lots of people, including MikeT's player.
2/21/2018 3:52 AM
Posted by tdiddy3 on 2/21/2018 3:52:00 AM (view original):
Honestly, I've found a lot of helpful information from lots of people, including MikeT's player.
Well, mully, I guess that settles it. The OP found the player posted relevant.

So here's what I suggest in the future when I post:
1. Ignore it
2. Just STFU

I know, in mullyworld, that the sun revolves around you. Sadly, this is not mullyworld, it's the HD forum. Every post isn't directed at you(this one is) nor is every post for you.
2/21/2018 4:37 AM
Posted by tdiddy3 on 2/20/2018 12:28:00 AM (view original):
I have a big man who is my highest LP rated player with 88. He also has 80 Athleticism but has a 1 Passing rating. Should I shy away from his role in the offense because of the passing or should I risk the turnovers based off his scoring potential?
Upon further reflection, that guy is a turnover machine right now. i didn't realize he had a 1 BH as well. He's averaging about 1 TO every 3 FGs. That will improve as his IQ goes up but I would be hesitant giving him much more distro than he is getting.
2/21/2018 8:33 AM
I think you're splitting hairs on this one mully. While Mikes example doesn't answer the EXACT question with perfection (which probably no response can), the input he added is completely relevant to the question and can be useful.

It's not like Mike posted something regarding 3pt shots in overtime games at neutral sites.

BUT.... Please continue arguing for our enjoyment
2/21/2018 9:24 AM
Yeah it's fun to see Mikey go off when he thinks there's someone out there that doesn't love him. Poor guy.
2/21/2018 9:30 AM
Posted by mullycj on 2/21/2018 9:30:00 AM (view original):
Yeah it's fun to see Mikey go off when he thinks there's someone out there that doesn't love him. Poor guy.
Equally enjoyable to watch you derail a thread then, eventually, blame someone else for cluttering threads with nonsense.

So, tell us. Why do you crave my attention? You had a couple of days where you were actually on topic but, as expected, you reverted back to me. Didn't you get enough hugs as a child?
2/21/2018 9:42 AM
FWIW, mully, you seem to have just enough intelligence to be functional in society. One of two things here:

1. You thought you had a point. Come to find out, you did not. So you play it off like "I was just trying to get a reaction. HEHEHE!!!" Which I think most see thru. You were off-base and are too mentally weak to admit your mistake.
2. You really were just trying to draw a reaction from me. Which means one of two things: A) you crave my attention. B) you derail threads for your enjoyment. Which is something you accuse me of doing.

So, if you actually can function without assistance, tell us which of the above is true. It has to be one or the other.
2/21/2018 9:57 AM
Mikey T - aka internet tough guy. Wow.. took you a whole 12 minutes to jump onto the computer and get your last words in.

You have become quite boring and predictable. Lets see if you can wait a whole 10 minutes before caving in to the urge to get in another post to prove you are the king of the WIS forums. Pathetic....

I wont be responding anymore to this thread .....I have better things to do today .

If anyone wants the correct answer to the OP feel free to site mail me.
2/21/2018 10:03 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.