Posted by mullycj on 2/21/2018 10:03:00 AM (view original):
Mikey T - aka internet tough guy. Wow.. took you a whole 12 minutes to jump onto the computer and get your last words in.

You have become quite boring and predictable. Lets see if you can wait a whole 10 minutes before caving in to the urge to get in another post to prove you are the king of the WIS forums. Pathetic....

I wont be responding anymore to this thread .....I have better things to do today .

If anyone wants the correct answer to the OP feel free to site mail me.
LOL. You've got nothing to do. Your dumbassery has been exposed so you'll slink back into your hole while checking the forums every 2 minutes. Why won't you answer the question? Did you intentionally derail the thread or are you too mentally weak to admit you made a mistake? It's a simple question. Hell, it's multiple choice. You've got a 50/50 chance of getting it right.

Truth is, you've added nothing in these forums in the last 15+ months since I restarted HD other than ********, moaning, crying, whining and trolling. I added more than you have in that time period with one simple post of a player. Your posts are a complete waste of space. You're humorless and take your HD "success" far too seriously. I'd block you except your astonishing lack of self-awareness is somewhat entertaining. It's hard to look away even though I know I should. Sort of like a car wreck.
2/21/2018 10:37 AM
◂ Prev 123

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.