Predictions on DIII/DII STL Recruit Topic

So, I found myself sitting on an extra scholarship over at Hanover in Yost and went on a fishing expedition for an under-the-radar DII-upside recruit to redshirt when I stumbled upon and ultimately signed this guy:

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/RecruitProfile/Ratings.aspx?rid=17922009&section=Ratings

I've landed a few STLs over time but none with this kind of WE. I'm anxious to see just how much he improves, especially with a redshirt season added. Has anyone had an STL with similar WE? Did it seem to make a noticeable difference compared to a 'normal' STL?
2/20/2018 12:43 PM
Yes, by the time he's a senior, his WE will be at 100.
2/20/2018 3:14 PM
That seems likely. Going through each useful attribute, then, here's my completely scientific prediction of where he'll be at the end of five seasons (plus or minus reality): ATH = 50; SPD = 70; WE = 100; ST = 75; STR = 50; TKL = 80; H = 60; GI = 60; E = 80; T = 70; and 3-4 IQ = 90.

I've never bothered tracking a player's development before, but I'm interested in doing it here and seeing just how high "sky's the limit" really is. At the end of each season, I'll make note of his progress.
2/20/2018 8:22 PM
Predictions on DIII/DII STL Recruit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.