When I first entered Hoops Dynasty, this was what I was going for. I accomplished it a while back, and can't stop thinking about it. Is this rare? How many other coaches have won a title in Hoops Dynasty, Hardball Dynasty, and Gridiron dynasty? I'm sure there has to be quite a handful, but I'm just curious.
2/20/2018 10:29 PM
I’ve won 3 FC Dynasty titles lol does that count for anything?? But really...that’s impressive!
2/20/2018 10:51 PM
pretty cool.

i won a couple in hbd, liked hbd but the way i do things it was just too timeconsuming and i dont think i could do it half way (im talking about i obsessed about the WL record of every minor league team.)
for some reason.. never tried GD. never really even had a single moment where i thought.. hmmm i might try that. not sure why.

you need to go for the grand slam. soccer. there cant be many people playing that... can there?
2/20/2018 11:20 PM
I have one in GD, but will never, ever come close to the "Triple Crown". Only passable in HD, and I absolutely sucked in HBD (it was so expensive I could not pay to lose).
2/21/2018 8:04 AM
HBD and HD cost about the same on a per day basis. Biggest difference is a down season in HBD lasts 3+ months while HD is about 7 weeks.
2/21/2018 11:01 AM
I probably won’t play GD without a major rework. The forced stratification was worse there for me, because recruiting was more work and higher stakes. If they ever ditch the all 3 divisions gimmick, I’ll probably give it a try.

I have a title in HBD, but it was the first year with someone else’s team. I’m phasing out of HBD, too. At least in the gleeman world’s I’ve played in, the only way to build a contender is tank-tank-tank-tank-tank-tank-explode. I think I’d rather play baseball mogul or OOTP against the computer.
2/21/2018 11:08 AM
There are a lot of good HBD worlds out there. You just happen to not be in one.
2/21/2018 11:12 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/21/2018 11:12:00 AM (view original):
There are a lot of good HBD worlds out there. You just happen to not be in one.
We don’t have any downtime between seasons, so there is that. But otherwise, I suspect you’re right.
2/21/2018 11:19 AM
I have HD, GD, and Sim baseball.

Except I don't....I thought I won one in football but I didn't. After thinking about it, I thought I quit when I won but I think I quit because I didn't think I would ever win.
2/21/2018 1:36 PM
Posted by oldave on 2/20/2018 11:20:00 PM (view original):
pretty cool.

i won a couple in hbd, liked hbd but the way i do things it was just too timeconsuming and i dont think i could do it half way (im talking about i obsessed about the WL record of every minor league team.)
for some reason.. never tried GD. never really even had a single moment where i thought.. hmmm i might try that. not sure why.

you need to go for the grand slam. soccer. there cant be many people playing that... can there?
Yeah, I have the exact same attitude about soccer as you do about football. Not ever gonna happen.
2/22/2018 3:58 PM
I think I'll post in GD forum and HBD to see how many others will claim it.
2/22/2018 4:00 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.