The 11pm cycle...... Topic

If I'm below her Cat then I'm sure as hell not putting her at the top of my list.
2/21/2018 8:20 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/21/2018 10:56:00 AM (view original):
My wife knows nothing about this site more than "It's kinda like fantasy sports with fake players." Any other info would probably lead to divorce. I think she'd rather I drink excessively and gamble.
+1

The less I say about it, the better life is.
2/22/2018 12:19 PM
Posted by Jdizzpimp on 2/22/2018 12:19:00 PM (view original):
My wife knows nothing about this site more than "It's kinda like fantasy sports with fake players." Any other info would probably lead to divorce. I think she'd rather I drink excessively and gamble.
+1

Yep.

"What are you doing?"
"Playing games on the internet and arguing with strangers!"
"Is it free?"

(shuts the hell up and tries to hide in plain sight)
2/22/2018 12:54 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/22/2018 12:54:00 PM (view original):
+1

Yep.

"What are you doing?"
"Is it free?"

I've had that conversation
2/22/2018 4:12 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/22/2018 12:54:00 PM (view original):
+1

Yep.

"What are you doing?"
"Is it free?"

She plays two dots. Don’t ask, don’t tell policy in effect here.
2/22/2018 4:27 PM
I dread the day my fiancé finds out I actually have to pay real money for this game
2/22/2018 4:28 PM
My wife quickly concluded that my WIS habit was way cheaper annually than my incessantly buying new Playstation, Xbox or computer games, so fiscally she's all on board.
2/22/2018 4:52 PM
lol if my gf knew how much money I’ve put into this game, she’d probably lose her mind. She used to HATE the amount of time I spent on here, but she eventually realized it isn’t going anywhere and has embraced it. She knows the key times (2 clock’s, 5 & 11) and I even got her to offer her opinion on what school I should go to when I considered a move this offseason (I didn’t take her advice).

But as for the purpose of this topic.....yes, the 11pm recruiting cycle and late prepping for 2am games have definitely caused some frustration for her during our nighttime routine lol.
2/23/2018 9:33 PM
My wife gives me full reign of finances. As a result, I can see when she spends money on Facebook games and she can never see how much I spend on games. Considering she spent $1600 this month in Bingo Blitz, even if she finds out that I’m paying for this game, she can’t say a single word. Lol
2/24/2018 12:57 AM
Posted by MWalpole on 2/23/2018 9:33:00 PM (view original):
lol if my gf knew how much money I’ve put into this game, she’d probably lose her mind. She used to HATE the amount of time I spent on here, but she eventually realized it isn’t going anywhere and has embraced it. She knows the key times (2 clock’s, 5 & 11) and I even got her to offer her opinion on what school I should go to when I considered a move this offseason (I didn’t take her advice).

But as for the purpose of this topic.....yes, the 11pm recruiting cycle and late prepping for 2am games have definitely caused some frustration for her during our nighttime routine lol.
"but she eventually realized it isn't going anywhere and has embraced it"

I hope that time comes for me! I exaggerate the way she acts about it. And she realizes it isn't going away. But the enbrace part? Ehhhhh....
2/24/2018 9:00 PM
◂ Prev 12
The 11pm cycle...... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.