First Round of Playoffs. This was the last play of a 2nd half where I had 268 yards of offense, no turnovers and no missed field goals and scored only 1 touchdown to lose 21-16 in first round of playoffs. I feel like Kevin Dyson and the Tennessee Titans.
0:10 3 2nd & 3 OFF: Pro-Set DEF: 4-3

Defense lines up for a run. Michael Rudolph takes the snap and drops back to pass. The defensive line has broken through. Rudolph starts to scramble. Rudolph is tackled by Hopkins at the GVSU 1 . 2 yards on the play.

21 16
2/21/2018 2:40 PM
Wow.
2/21/2018 2:55 PM
Man, that is frustrating. Right play call...inches away! Seems like a really good game though
2/22/2018 10:47 AM
Several seasons ago, I was down by less than a touchdown with time for one more play from the 10 yard line. My OC calls a fullback dive. I still haven't forgotten that lol.
2/23/2018 12:29 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.