$95 mill Theme. FULL ! ! Topic

You know to many BS rules for me Glen.$95 mill cap is cool but just to much otherwise...Cyah next time maybe if you chill out with all the rules a bit.Why do you always have a nut for Mario and Wayne just because they happen to be the 2 best players ever ? With that cap you can really build a good team if you allowed more players in.Under $100 mill cap is good over a waste.
2/28/2018 6:14 AM
Posted by mpalco on 2/28/2018 6:14:00 AM (view original):
You know to many BS rules for me Glen.$95 mill cap is cool but just to much otherwise...Cyah next time maybe if you chill out with all the rules a bit.Why do you always have a nut for Mario and Wayne just because they happen to be the 2 best players ever ? With that cap you can really build a good team if you allowed more players in.Under $100 mill cap is good over a waste.
Thats the reason I joined as tired of seeing same players! With the cap on defense for forwards makes it much more different!
2/28/2018 1:57 PM
Posted by mpalco on 2/28/2018 6:14:00 AM (view original):
MIKE: You don't like my menu, find another restaurant. I don't know how many times I have tried to tell you why I nix certain players.. but obviously you missed it. That said, I LIKE feedback on my leagues.. Some guys get all riled up.. but I think we been through this before.. so ok

Ok here goes again: In a recent league, I scroll down league leaders.. and I see ten names either Gretzky or Lemieux, and maybe Ratelle (the 91D ratelle is great) So you see, Like myself.. many guys are ALSO tired of the same old same old. I also know you can add six figures to get a Defence and certainly can remember to draft only 3 F over 20%. That's all you need to remember. The blacklist is a filter and it does the rest

I made that other 200m league and I think you will love it. Also another one on the horizon, but enough leagues are filling right now, to add another one

Ever wondered how a team with no forwards over 19.999% would look like? Well I have allowed just three.. so you will have to draft different then usual. I find the draft is half the fun in this thing... Here is one eg: Rick Martin D 92 45g scores like a stud when centered by someone like Risebrough or most 80 point centers with high D and less than 140 shots. They are rare, but Derek Smith and the D 92 6.4m Adam Oates are just two who fire him up.. Also Peter McNab D 90 about 150 shots and he is good..

A lot of guys don't get played because so many are Gretzky with Taylor Mario with Trottier, Robitaille with Stastny.........and those guys will out score the higher D rated ones like Leach and Martin.. so I gotta stick em on line 3 or 4.. A single round draft is always a good thing.. and I would do it in reverse order of the owners reg season winning pc't. I proposed that a couple months back and not ONE member answered on it, or showed any interest.. Ye have not, because ye ask not.

anyhow, if you aren't up for something a bit different, then that's the way the ball bounces

Cheers

2/28/2018 2:32 PM
Good luck with your league buddy I`m sure it will be huge success.
3/1/2018 6:50 AM
Why does that bother you so much ? 2 of the greatest and most popular players in history and you block them ? Did it ever dawn on you that might be the reason some of your leagues never get off the ground ?
3/1/2018 8:48 AM
Hey Glen, when you start paying my entry fees you then can tell me who I can and can`t have on my teams ....got that ? I`ll be pulling all my teams out of your leagues and notifying my friends to do the same.Sorry pal,you asked for it you won`t have to explain any more.
3/2/2018 4:31 AM
I will happily join this league.
3/2/2018 12:25 PM
Posted by mpalco on 3/2/2018 4:31:00 AM (view original):
Hey Glen, when you start paying my entry fees you then can tell me who I can and can`t have on my teams ....got that ? I`ll be pulling all my teams out of your leagues and notifying my friends to do the same.Sorry pal,you asked for it you won`t have to explain any more.
Mike, sorry to hear that, but I am beginning to resent the criticism you are hitting me with,. All I am seeking to do is make a league that will encourage something a bit different from the usual.. and when you got into it here, it sounded like you were ragging on me. If I make a league you like, some else won't like it. and so on.. and I cannot please em all.
3/2/2018 2:05 PM
Posted by warrior0510 on 3/2/2018 12:25:00 PM (view original):
I will happily join this league.
Thank you Warrior. Hey Mike is a pretty good guy.. Sometimes people get edgy. Sometimes things are tough for people, and of course we don't know this. I get my crabby days too. This will pass
3/2/2018 2:08 PM
mplaco, I am in COMPLETE AGREEMENT with Glen and if you DON'T like the rules, don't join the league, just sit this one out, it's that SIMPLE! I don't like high priced leagues so I just DON'T join and look for a league that appeals to me! There is NO reason for bad mouthing or boycotting. By the way how is the boycott going? I see this league is already more than half full! It's going to be GREAT! LOL
3/5/2018 7:25 AM
Thanks for the support, guys. My big league 200m is almost full. This might take a while.

I am also going to make a tough guy league.. and it will be interesting and will allow flexibility. 200m has to fill first.
3/7/2018 7:10 PM
Ka BOOMP . . the Ad is running league wide
3/19/2018 1:08 AM
I really love this theme, well done! I'm trying to get a team together now for it.
3/20/2018 4:21 PM
Seems a pity that we argue about how to set up a league. b4orr is right, if we don't agree with the rules we don't have to join. I, personally do not like this particular league but obviously others do or it would not be filling. Why don't we just agree to disagree.
3/20/2018 5:49 PM
I just finished drafting my team but may have found a problem. I went to double-check my team against the rules and saw that I drafted a few guys over $9mil and one of the rules is "Skaters over $ 9 million". I didn't work that into my filters when I drafted because I thought they would be blacklisted like the other rules. Did anyone else draft players over $9mil? If everyone made this mistake should we remove that one from the rules? Or should I fix my team? Thanks! Love this theme!
3/21/2018 5:00 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
$95 mill Theme. FULL ! ! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.