$95 mill Theme. FULL ! ! Topic

Posted by myrkur on 3/21/2018 5:00:00 PM (view original):
I just finished drafting my team but may have found a problem. I went to double-check my team against the rules and saw that I drafted a few guys over $9mil and one of the rules is "Skaters over $ 9 million". I didn't work that into my filters when I drafted because I thought they would be blacklisted like the other rules. Did anyone else draft players over $9mil? If everyone made this mistake should we remove that one from the rules? Or should I fix my team? Thanks! Love this theme!
Thanks for the heads up, Myrkur. Could be I forgot to set that up. Let me try to draft a 10m player, and I will get back to this here and in the league site

Please keep them under $9 million
3/21/2018 10:39 PM
Posted by b4orr on 2/23/2018 1:29:00 AM (view original):
I have my team built. I used the exhibition free trial to build team. I really hope this League flies, there are players on my team that I have NEVER used before.
never used before. that's good to see
3/22/2018 9:43 PM
Posted by myrkur on 3/21/2018 5:00:00 PM (view original):
I just finished drafting my team but may have found a problem. I went to double-check my team against the rules and saw that I drafted a few guys over $9mil and one of the rules is "Skaters over $ 9 million". I didn't work that into my filters when I drafted because I thought they would be blacklisted like the other rules. Did anyone else draft players over $9mil? If everyone made this mistake should we remove that one from the rules? Or should I fix my team? Thanks! Love this theme!
I just tried to change a team into that league and when I entered it; half my roster disappeared.. and I couldn't draft a big bux Wayne, or a forward over D rate 84..best is to enter the league first.. and once you are in, the filters should take care of the rest. I think the filters are working, unless you 'import' a team. I was able to draft a part time player so if you want to take guys like a half season Godin, go ahead
3/22/2018 10:32 PM (edited)
Most of the teams in so far, are dis similar
3/22/2018 10:33 PM
Just eight spots left now.
3/27/2018 10:17 AM
Been out of this for a while. Your fun stuff on page 1 - That means you've blocked forwards above 84 D, so I won't even see them as I build a team?
3/27/2018 8:49 PM
Few things not working. I have a team all ready to go. I'm under the cap. I click "Create Team" and nothing happens. Bug with the new environment?

Also, while drafting the team, the x beside a player I wanted to get rid of didn't work. I had to click on the player and over-ride with a new player.

Update: "Create Team" button worked in Firefox. It didn't work in Chrome.
3/27/2018 9:27 PM (edited)
thescamdog, I didn't have those problems when I drafted my team pre-new environment, and I used Chrome to draft my team. Sounds like a new bug. If you feel like it, you should add it to that message board. I'm sure at this point someone else probably has too.
3/28/2018 10:26 AM
Sounds like a fun league! Count me in. Just a couple of small questions: The 480 for d - does this count scrubs? Or only the 6? And if I have a great ML d with 95d, does he count t/w my 480?
3/29/2018 11:09 AM
Posted by plangster on 3/29/2018 11:09:00 AM (view original):
Sounds like a fun league! Count me in. Just a couple of small questions: The 480 for d - does this count scrubs? Or only the 6? And if I have a great ML d with 95d, does he count t/w my 480?
ML doesn't count. No matter how many D you draft, they cannot add up to more than 480 D rate
3/30/2018 11:18 AM (edited)
Posted by plangster on 3/29/2018 11:09:00 AM (view original):
ML don't count for the D rates. If you draft nine D, then can not add up to more than 480.. they count, because someone can draft a 2 m Faulk and call him a scrub
3/29/2018 5:27 PM
SIX SPOTS LEFT!
3/29/2018 5:30 PM
Posted by thescamdog on 3/27/2018 8:49:00 PM (view original):
Been out of this for a while. Your fun stuff on page 1 - That means you've blocked forwards above 84 D, so I won't even see them as I build a team?
Right. I word it that way so it seems more simple. Sometimes the Black list won't hide everyone though. One guy was able to draft a skater over 9g, so watch for that.

If you import a roster, it will over ride the filters, so please don't do that. If you do, you can be sure there will be an illegal on your team

Thanks
3/29/2018 5:33 PM
Posted by thescamdog on 3/27/2018 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Few things not working. I have a team all ready to go. I'm under the cap. I click "Create Team" and nothing happens. Bug with the new environment?

Also, while drafting the team, the x beside a player I wanted to get rid of didn't work. I had to click on the player and over-ride with a new player.

Update: "Create Team" button worked in Firefox. It didn't work in Chrome.
Some bugs with the new enriro' but most of them are fixed already
3/30/2018 11:19 AM
When I was using Linux, I couldn't open the drop down boxes in the 'See Roster' and a couple other things. Gave up on it, switched back to (Ugh) Win 10, but this was 4 months ago

Linux is awesome, though. You don't even need anti virus
3/30/2018 11:38 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
$95 mill Theme. FULL ! ! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.