This will brighten your day... Topic

Here I was today, hard at work, and thought I would take a quick break to catch up on some GD stuff. I checked a little sitemail, and this definitely brightened my day. You will note that I had to edit some of the content, so I don't get banned myself, lol. Enjoy!
tigerparkI35
To:
chetty1963
Received:
2/22/2018 10:19:00 AM
Subject:
I'M BAAAAACK!!!
MichStfan15;
jibe;
AlekTx2015;
chetty1963;
gators06;
truedevil33;
tnjay615;
PhilPhulmer98;
l80r20;
jhunterz;

I'm coming for you 11 fine gentlemen. Of the hundreds of coaches out there, you fine gentlemen just kept jumping on me. Congrats! In a few short seasons each and every one of you will be fighting me off your recruits. WIS will not be able to ban enough accounts. I will just keep coming after you all wave after wave after wave until you all give up!. ENJOY! AND YES, NOW I AM CHEATING!!! I'm not very happy at all, Tigerpark135
2/22/2018 4:27 PM
I read this today too. Good job editing. I responded to this clown via sitemail unfiltered. I love the threats he throws out there. It's funny how he calls us cowards and another name that have been alternate names for cheaters. That was the icing on the cake.

Tigerfart is a special type of crazy. Interesting to see if WIS does anything. He clearly has stated his intentions to cheat.
2/22/2018 5:06 PM
yeah he sent me one too......all I can say is what if will lose all of their customers unless this idiot is dealt with...and your right gators06, hes nutty as a fruitcake man.
2/22/2018 5:33 PM
Isn't that kind of threat against WIS's rules?
2/23/2018 2:43 AM
Yep, got mine too. Bitterness over a game will do wonders for him I would think. Wow.
2/23/2018 9:41 AM
I LOLd when I got it too. I'm pretty sure tigerpark didn't write this.
2/23/2018 10:52 AM
What did you guys do to him? I remember bits and pieces but never got the full story. I dont think i had any run ins with a Tigerpark i can recall.
2/23/2018 11:11 AM
Posted by dmac1213 on 2/23/2018 11:11:00 AM (view original):
What did you guys do to him? I remember bits and pieces but never got the full story. I dont think i had any run ins with a Tigerpark i can recall.
It’s a long story, but the guy colluded with other elites in the Big 10 in Leahy on which players each would go after. I believe all those coaches are now gone.

He also set up alternative IDs with the intent of that ID to be used to create battles with those that didn’t buy into his system. Ultimately, all of this came out and many coaches were vocal against this, and eventually there was enough evidence for GD to ban him.

I sent a quick ticket into GD to advise them of the latest TP plan. They were quick to respond that they would eliminate any IDs if this were to happen, but this will be a bit like plugging a leaky pipe. You plug one hole and another pops up.

This is not something I’m giving any concern to and I actually think it’s pretty funny. I agree this is probably not really TP and I’m guessing by the disorganized collection of sentences, it’s probably his son. Whoever it is, if he/they want to spend a small fortune to steal a recruit or two, have at it.

I pity that he/they cannot see how idiotic this is. I’d have loads of respect for TP if he just came clean and said “hey I’m sorry - I made a mistake”. I’ve sitemailed him a few times when this first broke, and he was actually cordial and seemed like a normal dude. I don’t have any problem with him if he came back, apologized and played fair. We all make mistakes - I know I’ve made my share.
2/23/2018 12:50 PM (edited)
Creating multiple IDs in the same world is highly messed up, and the collusion as well. WTF is he thinking? There are multiple worlds, just sign up in another world and compete. It is funny that he would take the time to make multiple IDs and keep up with the teams just to improve his "simulated" teams. That is taking fake too seriously.

I do like this game, and will continue to try and get better, the correct way. Thanks Chetty for letting me know the goods.
2/23/2018 1:59 PM
His techniques in the past put him in troll status
2/23/2018 2:17 PM
Why would he admit to a mistake when he truly believes it wasn't? Aint gonna happen.
2/23/2018 5:57 PM
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/23/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
It’s a long story, but the guy colluded with other elites in the Big 10 in Leahy on which players each would go after. I believe all those coaches are now gone.

He also set up alternative IDs with the intent of that ID to be used to create battles with those that didn’t buy into his system. Ultimately, all of this came out and many coaches were vocal against this, and eventually there was enough evidence for GD to ban him.

I sent a quick ticket into GD to advise them of the latest TP plan. They were quick to respond that they would eliminate any IDs if this were to happen, but this will be a bit like plugging a leaky pipe. You plug one hole and another pops up.

This is not something I’m giving any concern to and I actually think it’s pretty funny. I agree this is probably not really TP and I’m guessing by the disorganized collection of sentences, it’s probably his son. Whoever it is, if he/they want to spend a small fortune to steal a recruit or two, have at it.

I pity that he/they cannot see how idiotic this is. I’d have loads of respect for TP if he just came clean and said “hey I’m sorry - I made a mistake”. I’ve sitemailed him a few times when this first broke, and he was actually cordial and seemed like a normal dude. I don’t have any problem with him if he came back, apologized and played fair. We all make mistakes - I know I’ve made my share.
Chet
This dude has no remorse for what he has done. He had plenty of opportunities to start fresh and he chose not to. Remember the video of “Tace” and “Goldbug”, and the “Coaches I have helped” post? After he had been called out multiple times. He works very hard to cheat and just as hard to cover it up.

Generating fake accounts, manipulating coaches to speak on his behalf after “helping them”, all the drama only to further himself for a online sim game? He’s gotta go. Don’t fall prey to the one on one conversations with him. This is an opportunity for him once again to validate himself as legit.
2/23/2018 6:15 PM
Posted by dmac1213 on 2/23/2018 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Creating multiple IDs in the same world is highly messed up, and the collusion as well. WTF is he thinking? There are multiple worlds, just sign up in another world and compete. It is funny that he would take the time to make multiple IDs and keep up with the teams just to improve his "simulated" teams. That is taking fake too seriously.

I do like this game, and will continue to try and get better, the correct way. Thanks Chetty for letting me know the goods.
There is NO Collusion.
2/23/2018 6:28 PM
Posted by gators06 on 2/23/2018 6:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/23/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):

Chet
This dude has no remorse for what he has done. He had plenty of opportunities to start fresh and he chose not to. Remember the video of “Tace” and “Goldbug”, and the “Coaches I have helped” post? After he had been called out multiple times. He works very hard to cheat and just as hard to cover it up.

Generating fake accounts, manipulating coaches to speak on his behalf after “helping them”, all the drama only to further himself for a online sim game? He’s gotta go. Don’t fall prey to the one on one conversations with him. This is an opportunity for him once again to validate himself as legit.
I'm a sucker for redemption stories. He didn't commit a crime - he just cheated in a fake football game.

But, I also respect and understand other's viewpoints, especially those that were directly impacted by his actions.
2/23/2018 8:11 PM
Posted by dmac1213 on 2/23/2018 1:59:00 PM (view original):

Dmac, keep in mind this is one coach. I'm not naive enough to think there's not more of this that hasn't been found out. But overall, 99.9% of the coaches abide by the rules, and their competitiveness wouldn't let them play any other way.
2/23/2018 8:14 PM
12 Next ▸
This will brighten your day... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.