This will brighten your day... Topic

Posted by chetty1963 on 2/23/2018 8:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gators06 on 2/23/2018 6:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chetty1963 on 2/23/2018 12:50:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dmac1213 on 2/23/2018 11:11:00 AM (view original):
What did you guys do to him? I remember bits and pieces but never got the full story. I dont think i had any run ins with a Tigerpark i can recall.
It’s a long story, but the guy colluded with other elites in the Big 10 in Leahy on which players each would go after. I believe all those coaches are now gone.

He also set up alternative IDs with the intent of that ID to be used to create battles with those that didn’t buy into his system. Ultimately, all of this came out and many coaches were vocal against this, and eventually there was enough evidence for GD to ban him.

I sent a quick ticket into GD to advise them of the latest TP plan. They were quick to respond that they would eliminate any IDs if this were to happen, but this will be a bit like plugging a leaky pipe. You plug one hole and another pops up.

This is not something I’m giving any concern to and I actually think it’s pretty funny. I agree this is probably not really TP and I’m guessing by the disorganized collection of sentences, it’s probably his son. Whoever it is, if he/they want to spend a small fortune to steal a recruit or two, have at it.

I pity that he/they cannot see how idiotic this is. I’d have loads of respect for TP if he just came clean and said “hey I’m sorry - I made a mistake”. I’ve sitemailed him a few times when this first broke, and he was actually cordial and seemed like a normal dude. I don’t have any problem with him if he came back, apologized and played fair. We all make mistakes - I know I’ve made my share.
Chet
This dude has no remorse for what he has done. He had plenty of opportunities to start fresh and he chose not to. Remember the video of “Tace” and “Goldbug”, and the “Coaches I have helped” post? After he had been called out multiple times. He works very hard to cheat and just as hard to cover it up.

Generating fake accounts, manipulating coaches to speak on his behalf after “helping them”, all the drama only to further himself for a online sim game? He’s gotta go. Don’t fall prey to the one on one conversations with him. This is an opportunity for him once again to validate himself as legit.
I'm a sucker for redemption stories. He didn't commit a crime - he just cheated in a fake football game.

But, I also respect and understand other's viewpoints, especially those that were directly impacted by his actions.
After re-reading my post, I do want to make clear that I would agree with others that I also highly doubt TP will ever swallow his pride and admit his mistakes.
2/23/2018 8:18 PM
I heard through sitemail some people think this was actually a message from tigerpark's old account.

For anyone who missed it, check out the "1" in the username... it's an "L".
2/23/2018 11:51 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 2/23/2018 11:51:00 PM (view original):
I heard through sitemail some people think this was actually a message from tigerpark's old account.

So, a fake account made for the purpose of mischief, carrying it out as soon as created, making threats that violate WIS's rules ... right? All the more reason for WIS to banish it immediately.
2/24/2018 2:08 AM
Posted by l80r20 on 2/24/2018 2:08:00 AM (view original):
Posted by kcsundevil on 2/23/2018 11:51:00 PM (view original):

So, a fake account made for the purpose of mischief, carrying it out as soon as created, making threats that violate WIS's rules ... right? All the more reason for WIS to banish it immediately.
This kinda sounds like the shoe may fit now that Bemis has exposed someone
5/8/2018 5:16 PM
◂ Prev 12
This will brighten your day... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.