Knight Non-Conference Tourney/Games Topic

Is this for season 118 because already in 117
4/4/2018 10:09 PM
Posted by duece112 on 4/3/2018 1:53:00 PM (view original):
I'm really regretting moving on from Grambling State. That team is going to be pretty good and I'm disappointed I'm not getting to manage in the first round robin. I just really didn't want to have someone grab my team and never get to them...I'm not in it, but I'm following closely. Also I love the google site, well done obit
With 1 game to play in the inaugural KRR, simmy Grambling has already clinched the best record lol.
4/6/2018 10:32 PM
It may be SimAI on the trophy but it's Duece112 in my heart
4/7/2018 2:33 AM
I'm just playing for the coach of the year prize for next season, starts by planting an 0-9 record season 1 haha
4/7/2018 10:41 AM
Was a fun tournament, thanks guys and congrats to Grambling AI, mopped the floor with all of us. Nice team you left Duece.
4/7/2018 4:23 PM
Seriously, of all the years to play humans, I choose the year I have my worst roster in at least 5 years lol. As long as it boosts my SOS by the end, I’m all for it.
4/7/2018 5:30 PM
Guys, I have scheduled a few games but I have no idea what the rest of my tourney schedule should be. Games 6-10? Help.
4/9/2018 1:20 AM
Posted by gomiami1972 on 4/9/2018 1:20:00 AM (view original):
Guys, I have scheduled a few games but I have no idea what the rest of my tourney schedule should be. Games 6-10? Help.
I know the division I am in there are only 7 games next season. Two divisions. Not a full schedule next season.
4/9/2018 6:45 AM
Posted by therealjerk on 4/9/2018 6:45:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gomiami1972 on 4/9/2018 1:20:00 AM (view original):
I know the division I am in there are only 7 games next season. Two divisions. Not a full schedule next season.
OK. I just assumed it was a 10 game slate like the first season was.
4/9/2018 8:14 AM
I'm all for the 7 or 8 game schedule - I've got traditional "rivalry" matchups that I'd hate to cut from my schedule.
4/9/2018 12:27 PM
Looks like I only have 5 games. I'm all scheduled if that is correct.
4/9/2018 7:46 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 4/4/2018 10:09:00 PM (view original):
Is this for season 118 because already in 117
Yes, we are a year ahead technically but the 117 means that is when we schedule the games.
4/10/2018 5:03 PM
Yes, two divisions one with 7 and the other with 5 games. I am hoping to get more coaches next season so that I can make them both 7 games a piece or more. But again that depends on how many people are interested. If you have coaches that you want in that would be awesome.
4/10/2018 5:06 PM
I also updated player of the year this year and winner for next year, which means the inaugural winner does not get invited back because SIM's don't get to come back. So this next season the winner of each division gets to come back no matter what and plays each other the next KRR as a fun challenge style game because I think the Rebounding Teams against the powerhouse teams would be a fun matchup.

I also think that the relegation and promotion stuff needs to be worked out so if anyone has any additional ideas regarding that would be awesome. I want to keep everything as fair as possible every year without anyone feeling slighted or upset about anything and keep everyone coming back every year. I will work on the next year schedule coming up soon so please keep an eye out or go ahead and sitemail me so that I can ensure that I know who all is in again next season which would be season 119, in the game but 118 for scheduling.
4/10/2018 5:10 PM
Posted by obituaryconc on 4/10/2018 5:10:00 PM (view original):
I also updated player of the year this year and winner for next year, which means the inaugural winner does not get invited back because SIM's don't get to come back. So this next season the winner of each division gets to come back no matter what and plays each other the next KRR as a fun challenge style game because I think the Rebounding Teams against the powerhouse teams would be a fun matchup.

I also think that the relegation and promotion stuff needs to be worked out so if anyone has any additional ideas regarding that would be awesome. I want to keep everything as fair as possible every year without anyone feeling slighted or upset about anything and keep everyone coming back every year. I will work on the next year schedule coming up soon so please keep an eye out or go ahead and sitemail me so that I can ensure that I know who all is in again next season which would be season 119, in the game but 118 for scheduling.
You are doing a great job that you don't have to be doing, but I'm sure I speak for all when saying we appreciate it. For anyone to be doing it that this point is outstanding to me. Keep it going, the coaches will come, even if there are 'elite' teams showing up, that is not a problem, just do a relegation based on tournament outcomes year-to-year, which I think is what the plan seems to be. I'm just spitballing.
4/10/2018 5:40 PM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Knight Non-Conference Tourney/Games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.