Knight Non-Conference Tourney/Games Topic

Posted by obituaryconc on 3/5/2018 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Anyone having issues with scheduling any teams for the tourney? Let me know either on here or sitemail. We should have everything scheduled. I will be creating a neat website here soon with all the information as well as some history once we complete the inaugural season.
Looking forward to it! Thanks again for running it. Are you also going to be doing team previews and predictions?
3/5/2018 11:13 AM
Not sure if Xavier is still in? I don't think he's scheduled anyone yet, hasn't accepted request in a few days. Maybe shoot him a sitemail, also screwed up on the schedule, was supposed to be playing BYU away, but accepted at home challenge without verifyng first. Oh well, no big deal.
3/5/2018 12:17 PM
Posted by therealjerk on 3/5/2018 12:17:00 PM (view original):
Not sure if Xavier is still in? I don't think he's scheduled anyone yet, hasn't accepted request in a few days. Maybe shoot him a sitemail, also screwed up on the schedule, was supposed to be playing BYU away, but accepted at home challenge without verifyng first. Oh well, no big deal.
These games are for next season. I've been out for a few days but there's not much of a rush to schedule at this point.
3/5/2018 5:06 PM
Posted by robinsmd on 3/5/2018 11:13:00 AM (view original):
Posted by obituaryconc on 3/5/2018 11:01:00 AM (view original):
Anyone having issues with scheduling any teams for the tourney? Let me know either on here or sitemail. We should have everything scheduled. I will be creating a neat website here soon with all the information as well as some history once we complete the inaugural season.
Looking forward to it! Thanks again for running it. Are you also going to be doing team previews and predictions?
Previews and Predictions actually sound like a neat idea. I will look into doing this and I am currently working on building a site, probably something super basic via google sites or something we will see what I end up doing. But that does sound like a neat idea.
3/6/2018 1:11 PM
Stanford would love to participate, if there's an opening in the future. Thanks.
3/9/2018 1:17 PM
7 of the 9 teams in this won 19+ games this year. It’s is gonna be a dog fight next year lol.
3/18/2018 11:26 PM
Posted by MWalpole on 3/18/2018 11:26:00 PM (view original):
7 of the 9 teams in this won 19+ games this year. It’s is gonna be a dog fight next year lol.
Tell me about it, but I'll take more potential losses in non-conference for the trade off in SOS. My conference is pretty weak overall, this should help. Looking forward to next season already.
3/19/2018 7:58 AM
Right? In my 11 years at The Mount I’ve only had an SOS better than 200 twice. My conference routinely has teams go 0-27 lol.
3/19/2018 11:30 AM
Opening the thread back up since we will need to get another shot in this annual round robin tourney. I want to try to get as many games as possible again for everyone involved. Please chime in here if you are up for the second year, I know we haven't even finished the first year. But my plan is going to be that the winning team gets an auto-invite back into the round robin and then from there, it will get tougher every year as more and more coaches become interested. If possible I want enough interest to have two divisions with relegation and movement up and down based on the team's skill levels.

Please chime in and let me know what you are thinking as I think this could be really awesome.

Please look forward here very soon for the Previews from myself and from jmfisc. We are going to be putting together two separate previews of the teams, the skills and predictions on winners for this year's round robin tourney.
3/26/2018 12:00 PM
Awesome stuff!! I would like to annually participate with Colorado
3/26/2018 12:45 PM
I would like to get in again next year, appreciate the work you are doing.
3/26/2018 1:07 PM
I would like to be in - I promise not to screw it up this time.
3/26/2018 2:30 PM
So, I jumped ship from my school but only because I was able to get to my alma mater that I didnt expect to happen this year. The good news is Texas Tech is freaking terrible and it will take me a good while to turn them around. So im sorry to my opponents in Year 1 (but I left a relatively good team for SIM to control), but it its alright Id like to participate from my new school in Y2, and there is no chance of me jumping from this school.
3/26/2018 6:23 PM
I would like to participate again for sure
3/26/2018 9:00 PM
Xavier will play again.
3/26/2018 10:12 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...9 Next ▸
Knight Non-Conference Tourney/Games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.