Knight Non-Conference Tourney/Games Topic

I think I fixed the scheduling issue. I forgot to add Stanford and I fixed that issue. I had mount in both upper and lower tiers which would not have worked at all. So we should be all good now. Go ahead and schedule your games. There could still be an issue with home and away games.

Upper Tier
P Game W/L Game W/L Game W/L Game W/L Game W/L Game W/L Game W/L
Team Spot 1 Spot 2 Spot 3 Spot 4 Spot 5 Spot 6 Spot 7
Stanford @ Nicholls State @ UNC Asheville @ Colorado @ BYU Weber State Texas-Arlington Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech @ UNC Asheville @ Colorado @ BYU @ Weber State Texas-Arlington Nicholls State Stanford
Texas-Arlington @ Colorado @ BYU @ Weber State @ UNC Asheville Virginia Tech Stanford Nicholls State
Weber State @ BYU @ Nicholls State @ Texas-Arlington @ Virginia Tech Stanford UNC Asheville Colorado
BYU Weber State Texas-Arlington Virginia Tech Stanford @ Nicholls State @ Colorado @ UNC Asheville
Colorado Texas-Arlington Virginia Tech Stanford Nicholls State @ UNC Asheville @ BYU @ Weber State
UNC Asheville Virginia Tech Stanford Nicholls State Texas-Arlington @ Colorado @ Weber State @ BYU
Nicholls State Stanford Weber State UNC Asheville Colorado @ BYU @ Virginia Tech @ Texas-Arlington
P Game W/L Game W/L Game W/L Game W/L Game W/L
Lower Tier Spot 1 Spot 2 Spot 3 Spot 4 Spot 5
Mount St. Mary's @ Mississippi @ #REF! @ Texas Tech Northwestern Long Island
Long Island @ Xavier @ Texas Tech @ Northwestern Mississippi Mount St. Mary's
Northwestern @ Texas Tech @ Mississippi Long Island Mount St. Mary's Xavier
Texas Tech Northwestern Long Island Mount St. Mary's @ Xavier @ Mississippi
Xavier Long Island Mount St. Mary's @ Mississippi @ Texas Tech @ Northwestern
Mississippi Mount St. Mary's Northwestern Xavier @ Long Island @ Texas Tech
4/2/2018 1:31 PM
After scheduling a few of these games, i think there are still H/A issues. In week 4 Texas Tech and Xavier both play each other away, and week 5 Texas Tech and Mississippi both play each other away as well. I've already scheduled Mississippi at home in week 5 currently leaving me with 4 of 5 games at home.
4/2/2018 2:36 PM
You have us (Mount St. Mary’s) in the same tier as Long Island.....we’re already in the same conference together
4/2/2018 2:54 PM
I knew something would happen like that...I will use your conference games towards the win and loss portion. Crap, I am sorry.
4/2/2018 3:04 PM
is it too late to join? my lehigh team wants in
4/2/2018 3:52 PM
Nicholls State and UT-Arlington are also in the same conference - no biggy!
4/2/2018 3:57 PM
UT Arlington and VT are both playing each other at home.

Weber St. and VT are both playing each other on the road.

VT and Stanford are both playing each other at home.
4/2/2018 5:30 PM (edited)
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 4/2/2018 5:30:00 PM (view original):
UT Arlington and VT are both playing each other at home.

Weber St. and VT are both playing each other on the road.

VT and Stanford are both playing each other at home.
Thanks, I will look at this and fix it for the next KRR. I am getting a lot closer on fixing the issues with the schedule. One of these times I will get it right. I am trying to make it fair and even and I always miss something.
4/2/2018 7:20 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 4/2/2018 3:52:00 PM (view original):
I will put you on my list for next season. I think I can get you into a bracket but only if I get another team in as well, it is easier with even numbers rather than odd numbers to schedule.
4/2/2018 7:21 PM
Posted by mbriese on 4/2/2018 3:57:00 PM (view original):
Nicholls State and UT-Arlington are also in the same conference - no biggy!
This is something that I completely missed. I didn't even look that closely and I should have, I could have easily changed that before posting the new schedule. I am sorry...
4/2/2018 7:25 PM
Posted by obituaryconc on 4/2/2018 7:21:00 PM (view original):
I will put you on my list for next season. I think I can get you into a bracket but only if I get another team in as well, it is easier with even numbers rather than odd numbers to schedule.
If you can great otherwise next season is cool
4/2/2018 9:59 PM
Posted by georgereiss1 on 4/2/2018 9:59:00 PM (view original):
I requested you and you declined lol do you actually want in??
4/3/2018 1:07 PM
I'm really regretting moving on from Grambling State. That team is going to be pretty good and I'm disappointed I'm not getting to manage in the first round robin. I just really didn't want to have someone grab my team and never get to them...I'm not in it, but I'm following closely. Also I love the google site, well done obit
4/3/2018 1:53 PM
It’s been clean sweeping so far. Everyone is either 2-0 or 0-2 lol.
4/3/2018 2:22 PM
Posted by MWalpole on 4/3/2018 1:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by georgereiss1 on 4/2/2018 9:59:00 PM (view original):
I requested you and you declined lol do you actually want in??
sent you a site mail too i didnt know this was for round robin next season send again and i will accept
4/3/2018 3:51 PM
◂ Prev 1...4|5|6|7|8|9 Next ▸
Knight Non-Conference Tourney/Games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.