Forced Fumble Data Topic

I noticed in the Warner Big 12 this past season, forced fumbles by team ranged from 7-12. I thought this seemed low, but I don’t have any historical data to verify this. Is that a normal range? I’ve had a hunch the Sim is performing differently in these last 2 seasons but I have no data to back it up.
2/25/2018 8:18 PM
One data point that is interesting but doesn’t confirm anything is that one of the NC participants was the world rushing leader (UNC) and I found that usually teams like this have too many turnovers.
2/25/2018 8:21 PM
My wishbone teams are still putting the rock on the ground at the same or higher rate.....I don't see that it has changed for the better.
2/27/2018 9:37 PM
Good deal - thanks. Maybe total fumbles are down because nobody is bothering to run.

Just dropped to down D2, going to try a Wishbone team now with a 4-4 defense.
2/28/2018 2:32 PM
Forced Fumble Data Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.