Has the number of IFA's a team can see gone down? I could have sworn with $20M I was seeing just about one every cycle and oftentimes 2 or 3 guys per cycle. Seems like the past few seasons I now see an average of about 2 guys over 3 three cycles
2/28/2018 12:20 PM
I'm going to say "NO" because I don't think SH has done anything intentionally to alter the player creating engine BUT several people have asked me and, when I check their worlds, the IFA situation has been "down".
2/28/2018 1:04 PM
Isn’t it random? Seems like we’re having an “UP” season in Riley.
2/28/2018 2:34 PM
I'm not sure about the total number of IFAs each season but it seem like the number of big league quality IFAs does vary from season to season.
2/28/2018 11:33 PM
Hmm. Seems like I'm seeing quantity and quality go down in recent seasons. Maybe I'm just hitting the famine portion of the IFA cycles at the same time across multiple worlds.
3/1/2018 12:36 AM
Posted by damag on 2/28/2018 2:34:00 PM (view original):
Isn’t it random? Seems like we’re having an “UP” season in Riley.
Speak for yourself. I ain't seen sh$t.
3/1/2018 10:52 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.