Posting in wrong chat Topic

Newsflash- MikeT likes arguing.

I do too. That's what we are BFFF
3/2/2018 2:51 PM
Posted by Benis on 3/2/2018 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Newsflash- MikeT likes arguing.

I do too. That's what we are BFFF
I obviously have better mastery of grammar.
3/2/2018 2:52 PM
Posted by mbriese on 3/1/2018 5:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 2/28/2018 4:38:00 PM (view original):
Of all the things to fix, this is the worst suggestion I've seen . You can do one of two things to "fix" it:
1. Be more careful. It's not a real time conversation. Take your time.
2. Say "My bad. Wrong chat" and move on.
This is one of those "Mike being a dick unnecessarily to pick a fight" posts. Slow day in the forums.

Yeah, it seems like it'd be an easy fix, especially considering the fact that it worked as intended in the past. I've had a few times where I almost accidentally posted on the wrong world chat and gotten a little frustrated. Hopefully it's on the list (albeit lower than other priorities).
Anyway, this post was 8+ hours after the previous one.

Is it just me or does it appear that mbriese was begging for another comment from me?
3/2/2018 2:53 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/2/2018 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Of all the things to fix, this is the worst suggestion I've seen . You can do one of two things to "fix" it:
This is one of those "Mike being a dick unnecessarily to pick a fight" posts. Slow day in the forums.

Yeah, it seems like it'd be an easy fix, especially considering the fact that it worked as intended in the past. I've had a few times where I almost accidentally posted on the wrong world chat and gotten a little frustrated. Hopefully it's on the list (albeit lower than other priorities).

Is it just me or does it appear that mbriese was begging for another comment from me?
Maybe he's not on the forums 24/7 like us and posts like a normal person.
3/2/2018 2:55 PM
Posted by Benis on 3/2/2018 2:55:00 PM (view original):

Perhaps. But is he also so stupid that he didn't realize calling me a dick would create a response and thus continue the argument?
3/2/2018 3:00 PM
Yes, you've posted 3 times in the thread in the past 10 minutes, but I'm the one begging for more.

Truth be told it's just a slow Friday at work. I wanted to see if I could help you grasp what I was saying. I know you understand what I've been trying to get across, but don't like being on the "losing" side of things. Change the subject, tell me to STFU, and do anything else to try to distract from the fact that this all started with you jumping down someone's throat over nothing.
3/2/2018 3:01 PM

I generally have so much trouble keeping up with threads. I'll post on page 2, and by the time I get back to it the thread is at page 7 and I just give up.

As I said before, slow Friday at work. Bring on the illogical nonsense.
3/2/2018 3:02 PM
Posted by mbriese on 3/2/2018 3:01:00 PM (view original):
Yes, you've posted 3 times in the thread in the past 10 minutes, but I'm the one begging for more.

Truth be told it's just a slow Friday at work. I wanted to see if I could help you grasp what I was saying. I know you understand what I've been trying to get across, but don't like being on the "losing" side of things. Change the subject, tell me to STFU, and do anything else to try to distract from the fact that this all started with you jumping down someone's throat over nothing.
Yesterday was Thursday. Was Thursday a slow day at work as well?

3/2/2018 3:02 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/2/2018 3:00:00 PM (view original):

Perhaps. But is he also so stupid that he didn't realize calling me a dick would create a response and thus continue the argument?
And did you not realize your first post in this thread would cause an argument?

You're smarter than this... right?
3/2/2018 3:09 PM
Yeah Mikey, got off my thread!
3/2/2018 3:20 PM
Posted by Benis on 3/2/2018 3:09:00 PM (view original):

Sure. I didn't expect monsterturdl to like it. But I'm not claiming that someone else was just trying to argue. Or that someone else is continuing to argue. I'm pretty self-aware. No post from mbriese at 5:23 PM(previous post was at 9:19 AM) and this thread is on page 2.
3/2/2018 3:20 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/2/2018 3:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 3/2/2018 3:09:00 PM (view original):

Sure. I didn't expect monsterturdl to like it. But I'm not claiming that someone else was just trying to argue. Or that someone else is continuing to argue. I'm pretty self-aware. No post from mbriese at 5:23 PM(previous post was at 9:19 AM) and this thread is on page 2.
You knew what you were doing. Stop acting so surprised when someone reacts to your post in a way that you expect them to react.

3/2/2018 3:29 PM
OK, you're being a bit dumb. I get monsterturdl. I told him he had a stupid complaint. He didn't like it. Fine.
Thread is dead.
mbriese then calls me a dick and proceeds to claim that I'm just trying to continue the argument/discussion. 8+ hours after my last post.
3/2/2018 3:50 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/2/2018 3:50:00 PM (view original):
OK, you're being a bit dumb. I get monsterturdl. I told him he had a stupid complaint. He didn't like it. Fine.
Thread is dead.
mbriese then calls me a dick and proceeds to claim that I'm just trying to continue the argument/discussion. 8+ hours after my last post.
He probably thought you were a dick 8 hours ago too if he thinks you're a dick now.
3/2/2018 4:07 PM
Posted by topdogggbm on 3/2/2018 4:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/2/2018 3:50:00 PM (view original):
Thread is dead.
He probably thought you were a dick 8 hours ago too if he thinks you're a dick now.
Somehow might doesn't seem to get this.
3/2/2018 4:22 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Posting in wrong chat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.