Posting in wrong chat Topic

Mike couldn’t sense my sarcasm in telling him to get off my thread, of course he won’t.
3/2/2018 5:28 PM (edited)
In all fairness, I only called him a dick because he was being a dick. Everything since then has been deconstructing that first dickish response and trying to explain why he seemed so unreasonable. Mike kept trying to get the last word because he likes to get the last word, and has been adorably frustrated by me responding to him.
3/2/2018 6:06 PM
Posted by MonsterTurtl on 3/2/2018 5:28:00 PM (view original):
Mike couldn’t sense my sarcasm in telling him to get off my thread, of course he won’t.
You seem to have forgotten our last discussion. I'll refresh your memory. I mostly ignore you. But your complaint was so dumb this time I couldn't.
3/2/2018 6:38 PM
Posted by mbriese on 3/2/2018 6:06:00 PM (view original):
In all fairness, I only called him a dick because he was being a dick. Everything since then has been deconstructing that first dickish response and trying to explain why he seemed so unreasonable. Mike kept trying to get the last word because he likes to get the last word, and has been adorably frustrated by me responding to him.
LOL.

You had a moment of clarity, realized you were continuing the argument and have chosen to play it off as "I was just trying to get a response". Why do you dumbasses think anyone believes that? I post a lot. Anyone who pretends they "tricked" me into replying is either new to the forums and dumber than a box of rocks. Which are you?
3/2/2018 6:46 PM
Mike is really upset, guys.
3/2/2018 7:29 PM
Also, we are all dumb. I, on the other hand, seem to be the only one who is both gay and dumb. Am I reading that right?
3/2/2018 7:32 PM
Mikes a douche why do you engage him
3/2/2018 11:00 PM
Didn't you read the thread? mbriese was tricking me into posting. That's why he engaged.
3/3/2018 6:48 AM
Reminder: MikeT is a 55 year old man you guys.
3/3/2018 10:28 AM
Reminder: both MikeT and Benis claim to be adults.
3/3/2018 11:13 AM
◂ Prev 12345
Posting in wrong chat Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.