Rockne Playoff Projections - S140 Topic

Omcs' does it again and makes his bold predictions for the entire playoffs!

Rockne Playoff Projections - S140
3/1/2018 9:36 PM
That looks pretty legit from looking over GUESS Reports
3/1/2018 10:22 PM
Wrote about St. Joseph's earlier and surprised they lost to Lane. They are playing legit defense against TAMC and fla_dave is trying to keep his subs off the field. We may be out first round being down 13-3 at the half!
3/2/2018 12:44 PM
Great game fla_dave, I thought we were out 1st round this season. We got some lucky breaks there to pull that out. Second round... Cheyney.. What a tough bracket!
3/2/2018 2:58 PM
One of the strangest sequence of events I have ever seen in the Valdosta State-Presbyterian game. Early in the 4th quarter, VSU missed a 20-yard field goal. On the next play Presbyterian threw an interception. After three plays net zero yards, VSU missed a 44-yard field goal. On the next play Presbyterian threw another interception. Three plays and minus 5 yards later, VSU missed a 50-yard field goal.
3/2/2018 4:31 PM
Posted by omcs1981 on 3/2/2018 4:31:00 PM (view original):
One of the strangest sequence of events I have ever seen in the Valdosta State-Presbyterian game. Early in the 4th quarter, VSU missed a 20-yard field goal. On the next play Presbyterian threw an interception. After three plays net zero yards, VSU missed a 44-yard field goal. On the next play Presbyterian threw another interception. Three plays and minus 5 yards later, VSU missed a 50-yard field goal.
That is wild. Never seen anything like that!
3/3/2018 1:30 AM
Monster losses! North Alabama, Northern Michigan and Texas A&M-Commerce are out! Huge wins for W. Chester and Valdosta St. to build up those programs again!

GG Waregl @ Cheyney!
3/3/2018 4:37 PM
Posted by akua29 on 3/3/2018 4:37:00 PM (view original):
Monster losses! North Alabama, Northern Michigan and Texas A&M-Commerce are out! Huge wins for W. Chester and Valdosta St. to build up those programs again!

GG Waregl @ Cheyney!
Very GG Akua! My STL kicker hits a game winner at the buzzer. Tough one to be proud of, but beating one of your teams is a major accomplishment any time it happens so I will take it. Now to get my butt kicked by bigpoppa.
3/3/2018 8:01 PM
It has me tempted to run with a kicker and punter, my punter missed a 47 yard FG in this one and yours went 4 for 4! :) GL with Bigpoppa!
3/3/2018 8:20 PM
Posted by omcs1981 on 3/2/2018 4:31:00 PM (view original):
Not that strange. I missed most of recruiting at Valdosta for a couple of seasons, a few pitched in to help but we recruited too many after signings began, avg growth, didnt fit system, etc. One of my helpers flipped a QB to K. He's the one that missed the FGs. Kept forgetting to cut him. Meant to tell you that you might want to dump him. QBs flipped to K suck in postseason, they just do. They'll make 100% of XPT in season them miss 3 in a playoff game.

Finally got to recruit good classes the last 3 seasons. Glad to see you doing well. Still wish WIS had let me pick them up again.
3/4/2018 4:10 AM
Valdosta State is having an amazing season this year. A lot of upsets and close games from coaches turning their programs into top contenders. I'm seriously considering running a kicker and punter, some of these games are so close that every missed opportunity matters.
3/4/2018 11:49 AM
Amazing turnout in this season's playoffs! Congrats the Bigpoppa on a well deserved NC! 40-21 over Humboldt State.

3/6/2018 9:39 PM
Season 141 playoffs projections will be out Friday night. Can the "smart dog" improve his prognosticator's skills the second time around?
4/5/2018 11:02 AM
Rockne Playoff Projections - S140 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.