16 x 16 - Version 22 Topic

waitlist
3/16/2018 11:55 AM
Posted by good_beef on 3/15/2018 10:10:00 PM (view original):
Haven't we had Kendall in this league, 3 or 4 seasons ago (so he's available here) it seams Awful familiar, Awful as both a player & selection, Ha?!
Kendall has the most career bWAR of any Pirate first round pick since Bonds, including McCutchen.
3/16/2018 2:31 PM
Are we starting anytime soon, in the near future?
3/17/2018 8:57 AM
FYI - WAR is the stupidest stat category I have ever heard of, it doesn't really make any sense to me at ALL? Wins Above Replacements... What if you replace Jason Kendall (for example) with Johnny Bench or Thurman Munson, would the war be in the Negative Numbers, cuz Kendalls Best, was Lower than both of them on their WORST days?
3/17/2018 9:33 AM (edited)
Waiting for slainte to submit the nominated year for Cone. Also, it takes a while to get everything set up. Patience Grasshopper.
3/17/2018 11:27 AM
A couple of questions about the draft:

Do we just go down the list of players and do one player per round? Or are we drafting from the pool of all the seasons simultaneously?

And does the salary of our chosen player season determine the R1 order? Or is that randomized?
3/17/2018 11:46 AM
Once the player pool is finalized by Schwarze, the draft begins for all of the players within the pool that are still available. The draft order is determined by the cumulative salaries of your nominated and drafted players - from LOWEST to HIGHEST.

It is important to note that as the draft progresses you all with have the controllable desire to "choke out" PedroCerrano for his nomination of Whitehill. It is both a natural and understandable response. The good news is that I do have my friend, Pedro's home address available upon request. Seriously you all are going to want it.
3/17/2018 2:44 PM
Posted by njbigwig on 3/17/2018 2:44:00 PM (view original):
Once the player pool is finalized by Schwarze, the draft begins for all of the players within the pool that are still available. The draft order is determined by the cumulative salaries of your nominated and drafted players - from LOWEST to HIGHEST.

It is important to note that as the draft progresses you all with have the controllable desire to "choke out" PedroCerrano for his nomination of Whitehill. It is both a natural and understandable response. The good news is that I do have my friend, Pedro's home address available upon request. Seriously you all are going to want it.
So we'll be sending Pedro gifts from here?

https://www.ipoopyou.com/about-us
3/17/2018 4:50 PM
Redcped, that is too funny that a site exists for that. I was afraid to go to the site after Slainte Rick Rolled me a couple of year ago.
3/17/2018 5:25 PM
I Googled "mail someone poop" and this was one of many sites that came up! Apparently it's not such a sh!tty industry.
3/17/2018 5:53 PM
Sainte sitemailed me. He changed his pick to Bob Friend. I will get everything set up by the end of the day
3/19/2018 8:05 AM
Bump up to the Top
4/4/2018 2:43 PM
◂ Prev 123456
16 x 16 - Version 22 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.