I rarely refuse a challenge but sometimes, it is smarter to say no thanks. You want to get the best chances of getting to the NT. But I still want to know about Only's five teams... At least, just be factual.
3/8/2018 6:37 PM
Soooo......beat the people who challenge you?
3/8/2018 6:52 PM
No. Don't overschedule. Starting 1-9... won't get you far.
3/8/2018 6:57 PM
If someone challenges me who is likely to have a 250+ RPI, I'm gonna pass. Don't need to accept games I'll win by 40 and that will tank my SOS.
3/8/2018 6:59 PM
Greatness was never achieved by running away.
3/8/2018 6:59 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 3/8/2018 9:42:00 AM (view original):
you're right TJ. If one wants to have more than one team in a world, they are completely following the rules by choosing to do so!
I don’t know what his teams are but technically you could have 7 teams in a single world (across all 3 divisions) and still be within the fair play guidelines (each school must be 1000 miles from the others).
3/8/2018 7:33 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 3/8/2018 7:33:00 PM (view original):
you're right TJ. If one wants to have more than one team in a world, they are completely following the rules by choosing to do so!
I don’t know what his teams are but technically you could have 7 teams in a single world (across all 3 divisions) and still be within the fair play guidelines (each school must be 1000 miles from the others).
Regarding The0nlyis, if it’s true that he’s in control of ab90’s account, then he’s definitely still in violation of the 1000 mile rule in Tarkanian.
3/8/2018 7:45 PM
Cmon zags, make with the list.
3/8/2018 8:03 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 3/8/2018 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zagsrulez on 3/8/2018 3:46:00 PM (view original):
I am not speaking ill of him, I just think its BS that he is viewed as one of the best HD coaches when he is scared to accept a challenge. I thought Id have a good chance getting him to accept one game request with one of his many teams. But its fine, actually one of his cherrypicked squads is in my conference. Now that the majority of the skilled players recruited by Miami are now gone, his team is now unsurprisingly below average.
So that's a "no" on sharing the list of 5 teams 0nly coaches?
I’ve been patiently waiting for this list as well...
3/8/2018 8:10 PM
As for the new topic at hand, I used to be just as guilty as anyone for scheduling nothing but SIMs. I wanted the W’s and that was that. I’ve started to mix in humans that are about my level to help my SOS. Next season, with my MSM team in Knight, I’m playing 10 humans for that first time. Ironically, it’ll actually be my worst overall team in years but I’m more confident in my recruiting and gameplanning that I think it’s in my best interest to go all out.
3/8/2018 8:14 PM
Posted by MWalpole on 3/8/2018 8:14:00 PM (view original):
As for the new topic at hand, I used to be just as guilty as anyone for scheduling nothing but SIMs. I wanted the W’s and that was that. I’ve started to mix in humans that are about my level to help my SOS. Next season, with my MSM team in Knight, I’m playing 10 humans for that first time. Ironically, it’ll actually be my worst overall team in years but I’m more confident in my recruiting and gameplanning that I think it’s in my best interest to go all out.
Ditto. A coach knows when it's time to step up. I don't know where you're at in your career, but i just started scheduling all humans for non con last season, and i did well with it. So now that will be a constant for me. Had i done this in seasons prior, I'd have been slaughtered!

Also, i rarely received requests from humans. Now that I'm better, i receive many. And i must say.... I apologize to the humans out there who i sent a zillion requests at a time. Because once i started receiving game requests, i realized that messages come from the AD, and if a human cancels the request, two messages come thru. Looking back, i probably filled up some of your mailboxes by sending so many requests, multiple times! I'll try not to be annoying.
3/8/2018 8:26 PM
Too late.
3/8/2018 8:40 PM
Of all people to say so! I'll send you a game request or two tomorrow....
3/8/2018 8:57 PM
Where is Ab? Vacation? No biggie, it's temporary. Only has two teams in Knight. As in Phelan.
3/8/2018 9:09 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 3/8/2018 7:33:00 PM (view original):
I thought it was 8.

AK
HI
PR
ME
FL
CSU, San Diego
One of the Washington Schools
and somewhere in the middle near NE
3/8/2018 9:38 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.