Check out this walk on Topic

So I’m gameplanning for tonight’s game and I come across this walk on. 99 defense. He has to have terrible potentials across the board but do you scholarship him just off the defense?

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/PlayerProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=0&pid=3888880
3/5/2018 11:25 PM
As low as the ATH and SPD are, will his DEF really be that effective in a D1 environment? I would think it wouldn't be...crazy to see a walk-on at that level of D though considering I've seen walk-ons that didn't have 99 points scattered through all the non WE/STAM/DUR categories.
3/6/2018 12:12 AM
I doubt I would play him. His low athleticism and speed lowers his value of his defensive rating. And if I were going to play him, I would set his distro to 0.

Don't let the 99 defensive rating fool you, he is still a bad player.
3/6/2018 2:31 AM
Oh I’m aware he’s terrible and I, personally, wouldn’t keep him. His 17% FG shooting proves it. I just found it amazing to see a walk on with that kind of defensive rating.
3/6/2018 4:58 PM
At D1, that low ATH will negate some of that 99 DEF. At D2, or D3 he would be worth the offer. What Color is the ATH showing currently?
3/6/2018 5:31 PM
Check out this walk on Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.