Lebron to Philly rumors Topic

I didn't see it coming, but now that James is dropping hints left and right (and reportedly is checking out private schools in Phildadelphia) it makes sense that he would want to play with the league's best really young tandem in Simmons and Embiid. It's certainly his prerogative, and I expect the Sixers would find a way to make the finances work. But as superstar-looking-for-the-easiest-road-to-a-title moves go, this would rank just below Durant's move to Golden State and James' own move to Miami in its ability to leave a bad taste in my mouth.
3/6/2018 1:39 PM
Not sure why Durant to GS or LeBron to Miami should leave a bad taste in your mouth. Suppose you had several offers for a new job. They all offered basically the same salary, but one offer had the best chance for you to earn bonuses and other additional money. You telling me you wouldn't take that job? Why shouldn't Durant of James do the same. What leaves a bad taste in my mouth is when a player says "It's not about the money" and then takes an offer where he can make the most money but is not going to win anything (See AROD/Texas Rangers)
3/6/2018 4:45 PM
I sincerely doubt Lebron plays anywhere but Cleveland next season (maybe he even opts out and takes a Timmy haircut on the re-sign) - signed, a Lakers fan
3/7/2018 5:27 PM
Not sure where LeBron will be playing (it won't be LA) but he will probably stay in Cleveland.
3/7/2018 7:11 PM
Cleveland is going to have to make a move to get LeBron to stay. They are a sad looking arrangement of players. They should try and trade for Marc Gasol and Mike Conley
3/23/2018 2:02 AM
I thought he was going to join your boy Lillard in Portland...
3/23/2018 2:26 AM
Because joining a team thats barely over .500 with zero playoff experience vs. the reigning 73-win champs is basically the same thing?

I don't see it happening anyway though.

3/23/2018 7:41 AM
Actually 11 games over .500 and 1 game back of Cleveland for the 3rd seed. But yes not the same thing as Durant to the warriors

philly makes the most sense if he leaves Cleveland and I’m not sure it’s even close. Lebron would be our shortest starter - scary
3/23/2018 9:42 AM
He knows better than to go to the West Coast LeBron may be but he isn't dumb
3/24/2018 12:23 PM
Posted by Coach_Nate on 3/24/2018 12:23:00 PM (view original):
He knows better than to go to the West Coast LeBron may be but he isn't dumb
Unlike some posters in this thread.
3/24/2018 12:25 PM
How's Steph doing?
3/24/2018 12:28 PM
They may not need Lebron in a year or 2.
3/27/2018 4:51 PM
Had the Sixers kept Lou, Jrue, AI2, Young and Vuc, they would have been making the Playoffs the last handful of seasons instead of making Lottery picks.
3/28/2018 10:35 AM
Posted by all3 on 3/28/2018 10:35:00 AM (view original):
Had the Sixers kept Lou, Jrue, AI2, Young and Vuc, they would have been making the Playoffs the last handful of seasons instead of making Lottery picks.
no they wouldn't because that team didn't even make the playoffs when they were all there.
3/28/2018 6:05 PM
Posted by all3 on 3/28/2018 10:35:00 AM (view original):
this is a joke right?
3/28/2018 7:11 PM
12 Next ▸
Lebron to Philly rumors Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.