if prestige goes up or down btwn recruiting phases Topic

If your prestige goes up or down between phase one and phase two, does it affect only effort after the change or does it have an overall affect on your status with the recruit?

same thing about whether conference is strong - if that changes?
3/6/2018 4:58 PM
CS claims if your prestige is a B in RS1 and goes up to an A in RS2 and you send all your HVs in RS2 then your HVs are calculated with the A prestige.

However, I've gone after multiple recruits with zero preferences and based on the recruiting effort I compared with the coach I battled that explanation does not make sense. Most notably there was a kid I was ahead about 200 APs on, the other coach had a higher B than I did in RS1 and I went to B+ in RS2 and he went to B-. We sent all effort (starts, minutes, max HV, CV) in RS2 and despite me having more APs I had the lower % to sign the kid. The only way that's possible is if the effort was calculated with the RS1 prestige.

Similarly, I believe it was the Uconn coach in Knight about 15 seasons back that was "very good" for wants rebuild in RS1 at a C prestige, he went to the title game and became A- (maybe B+) and was still "very good" for wants rebuild in RS2.

Other coaches have posted similar stories so either the system is glitchy or effort and preferences are based off RS1.
3/6/2018 5:15 PM
if prestige goes up or down btwn recruiting phases Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.