This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
blocked WeeWeeJones. Too much nonsense.
3/8/2018 10:44 PM
I'm blocking both his IDs. I'm done with this double-talking cheater with two accounts.

All you have to do is look at the 7 boxscores I posted links to on pages 2 and 4 of this thread to know what's going on.
3/8/2018 10:51 PM
Posted by The Taint on 3/8/2018 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by WeeWeeJones on 3/8/2018 9:34:00 PM (view original):
Stengel conveniently leaves out my other 200k guys who started numerous games. Typical busy body.
lol. both other games. just stop already. you got caught, sac up and own it.
I didn't even leave them out. I said I couldn't access their game logs because they've already been dropped from his team. If he has access to them and wants to post them he's free to do so.

What I could access was 200K Jeff Liefer's game logs, which coincidentally were the only 7 games these two teams played. I already posted links to those boxscores.

I hope someone in the league keeps an eye on the boxscores for the remaining 7 games these teams play, and if it's the same AAA/200K lineups they send a ticket to Admin.
3/8/2018 10:55 PM
Posted by crazystengel on 3/8/2018 10:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 3/8/2018 10:02:00 PM (view original):
Posted by WeeWeeJones on 3/8/2018 9:34:00 PM (view original):
Stengel conveniently leaves out my other 200k guys who started numerous games. Typical busy body.
lol. both other games. just stop already. you got caught, sac up and own it.
I didn't even leave them out. I said I couldn't access their game logs because they've already been dropped from his team. If he has access to them and wants to post them he's free to do so.

What I could access was 200K Jeff Liefer's game logs, which coincidentally were the only 7 games these two teams played. I already posted links to those boxscores.

I hope someone in the league keeps an eye on the boxscores for the remaining 7 games these teams play, and if it's the same AAA/200K lineups they send a ticket to Admin.
but but, his amazing Yahoo fantasy baseball skillz!!!!
3/8/2018 11:27 PM
The double-talking/deflection skillz were what impressed me most. Just talked right past being caught red-handed cheating and instead yammered on about trades, theme leagues, smack talk, Seinfeld, etc.

I admire his stamina and dedication to BS, if nothing else.
3/8/2018 11:36 PM
I'm glad some other vets recognized this and called them out. I felt like a loner in the desert. Thanks guys.
3/9/2018 12:36 AM
I don’t care about the trades, $1.8 mil ain’t ****. I’ve been dealing with it my whole career here. If you build a good team, that $1.8 mil won’t matter.

But the resting players is unfair. Most of us don’t get two teams that play each other multiple times, allowing us to game the system. Whether it’s throwing to the team with a higher chance of making the playoffs, or resting players, or whatever.

You know it’s wrong, just own it and quit it.
3/9/2018 12:39 AM
I guess the trading that way made me dig deeper. Something seemed wrong. i'm sure they tanked games in other leagues and would have done it here. Thanks.
3/9/2018 12:48 AM
The AAA-for-scrubs trades is a gray area. I think owners are split on whether or not it should be allowed.

The rest of it -- secretly running two teams in a league, and resting players when those teams meet -- is very black and white. Clear-cut cheating.

I can see why this guy kept trying to drag the discussion back to trades.
3/9/2018 12:52 AM
3/9/2018 5:51 AM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7...14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.