Posted by d_rock97 on 3/18/2018 9:40:00 PM (view original):
Anyone else not clicking on his YouTube links?
what youtube links (blocked). So I'm not!!
3/18/2018 10:08 PM
Posted by WeeWeeJones on 3/18/2018 9:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by d_rock97 on 3/18/2018 9:40:00 PM (view original):
Anyone else not clicking on his YouTube links?
You think I Care?!?!? I’ll just keep posting them until it stops...
Ok, I was just letting you know it’s a waste of time. Kinda sad, you probably searched YouTube for the perfect video that captures your words, except you know...nobody else clicks on them
3/19/2018 12:15 AM
Well I felt bad for you. That’s all.
3/19/2018 12:27 PM
And to top it off. I was tied with Weeweejones for wild card with 2 left. I was on a losing streak lately. Then after baybridge wins the first 2 to clinch vs his buddy, Baybridge throws the next to last 2 games of the season knowing he can claim resting for play offs. It was a aaa player he pitched 170+ 130 pitches pitches in the losses. Clearly threw the games. He didn't need "rest" for the play offs because they rested 10 extra games vs each other. I noticed many of his players were well below real life PA. Oh well, never play in a league you see them in. I think it's disgusting they justify it and are happy winning that way. I probably would have missed the play offs on my own, but being that close it would have been nice to have the extra 10 games rest vs a "friend" (or myself like it appears he did). as they did.
after I lost that game I knew I shouldn't look at their score / box score. But I already knew what they would do. And don't let him claim that was a mop up pitcher. He was down 2-0 when the starter was pulled after 2 innings (intentional settings).
He pitched the same guy in game 162 too. 300 pitch count in last 2 games throwing them. He claims he wanted rest for the play offs. They are all at 100% because of his previous collusion with this guy. Oh well. I was stinking it up and might have missed it anyway. But it's wrong.
3/31/2018 5:22 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I don't know how much of that story I can believe since the part about the playoffs rings false... You ran a 100M league a few months ago and didn't make the playoffs. Can't remember if WWJ was in it as well
3/31/2018 3:37 AM
sjh is a respected owner on this site. Seems unnecessary to get defensive towards what he's saying
3/31/2018 3:38 AM
Wee Willie Keeler?
3/31/2018 5:26 AM
Posted by ozomatli on 3/31/2018 3:37:00 AM (view original):
I don't know how much of that story I can believe since the part about the playoffs rings false... You ran a 100M league a few months ago and didn't make the playoffs. Can't remember if WWJ was in it as well
Weewee was in that one as well. It was either the immediate 2 seasons after that, or the aforementioned seasons were bookending that them league. It's the truth, like me know if I need to send a ticket to see if they can verify, jeez.
3/31/2018 9:02 AM
Posted by ozomatli on 3/31/2018 3:38:00 AM (view original):
sjh is a respected owner on this site. Seems unnecessary to get defensive towards what he's saying
In the league message board, he was being an absolute jerkoff. Saying I am cheating by giving other teams too good of deals. I explained myself well, and he kept acting like a total tool. I dont respect guys who point fingers and accuse on something they were also party too.
3/31/2018 9:06 AM
And continues with the same old false argument as if he's not read what I say. Anyway, I've explained myself as well as possible, and am not going to spend more time re-explaining myself in different ways. If you actually read what he's saying and what I'm saying, you'll realize what he's saying makes no sense. I'm cheating by helping other teams in trades, two of which were with him, none of which were weewee. Its the same person yet we've knocked eachother out of playoffs.

It's inconceivable that one friend can send an invite to other friends, two of which join at the same time and like to play in the same league together.
3/31/2018 9:15 AM
MLB120579 is when he knocked me out in the lcs, playoff was in early February and MLB120054 is the league I beat him in the championship, playoffs started early December. I'm not spending any more time explaining this.
3/31/2018 9:26 AM
You are blocking the author of this post, bayridgeguy. Good thing I don't have to hear his nonsense any more. I'm sure it's obvious to most what is going on.
3/31/2018 9:33 AM
The way I see it is that bayridge and weewee are colluding. Let's forget about the chance that they are the same person, doesn't matter, friends can do the same thing. Let's forget about the trades. They are skeptical as well but since sjh was involved in them I don't think that is the real problem here. Colluding with another owner to the detriment of the rest of the other owners in the league is just plain bad any way you look at it. It's bad for bayridge, bad for weewee, bad for sjh, bad for everyone else in that league, and bad for WIS. How good is it for business to have collusion going on if you are trying to attract new owners to your site? How many new owners would stick around if they played in this particular league and see how others cheat to win. Face it bayridge and weewee. you got caught. Did you do anything outside what WIS allows to happen? NO! But for both of you, your choice to collude has without a doubt damaged your character. I would not play in a league with either of you and I highly doubt anyone else who has read this thread will do so too, given the choice. Too bad WIS allows collusion. Too bad for both of you, too bad for everyone else who plays in leagues that both of you are in, and too bad for WIS.
3/31/2018 10:32 AM
◂ Prev 1...5|6|7|8|9...14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.