They are in a new 80M open league. Watch out if you are in it with them, guys.
3/31/2018 5:19 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bheid408 on 3/31/2018 10:32:00 AM (view original):
The way I see it is that bayridge and weewee are colluding. Let's forget about the chance that they are the same person, doesn't matter, friends can do the same thing. Let's forget about the trades. They are skeptical as well but since sjh was involved in them I don't think that is the real problem here. Colluding with another owner to the detriment of the rest of the other owners in the league is just plain bad any way you look at it. It's bad for bayridge, bad for weewee, bad for sjh, bad for everyone else in that league, and bad for WIS. How good is it for business to have collusion going on if you are trying to attract new owners to your site? How many new owners would stick around if they played in this particular league and see how others cheat to win. Face it bayridge and weewee. you got caught. Did you do anything outside what WIS allows to happen? NO! But for both of you, your choice to collude has without a doubt damaged your character. I would not play in a league with either of you and I highly doubt anyone else who has read this thread will do so too, given the choice. Too bad WIS allows collusion. Too bad for both of you, too bad for everyone else who plays in leagues that both of you are in, and too bad for WIS.
Well said.

You know the fix is in when you see two division "rivals" starting scrubs vs. each other in their first 7 meetings of the season. I haven't bothered to look at their final 7 games, but from what sjh says after they were exposed they cleaned it up a little, until the excuse of resting for the playoffs allowed one to help the other with a couple of gift wins.

I blocked their accounts a while ago, but I assume what they're still babbling about now is the trades (which no one cares about), and how if you object to cheaters you should go play theme leagues which have silly rules.
3/31/2018 1:16 PM
Posted by bheid408 on 3/31/2018 10:32:00 AM (view original):
The way I see it is that bayridge and weewee are colluding. Let's forget about the chance that they are the same person, doesn't matter, friends can do the same thing. Let's forget about the trades. They are skeptical as well but since sjh was involved in them I don't think that is the real problem here. Colluding with another owner to the detriment of the rest of the other owners in the league is just plain bad any way you look at it. It's bad for bayridge, bad for weewee, bad for sjh, bad for everyone else in that league, and bad for WIS. How good is it for business to have collusion going on if you are trying to attract new owners to your site? How many new owners would stick around if they played in this particular league and see how others cheat to win. Face it bayridge and weewee. you got caught. Did you do anything outside what WIS allows to happen? NO! But for both of you, your choice to collude has without a doubt damaged your character. I would not play in a league with either of you and I highly doubt anyone else who has read this thread will do so too, given the choice. Too bad WIS allows collusion. Too bad for both of you, too bad for everyone else who plays in leagues that both of you are in, and too bad for WIS.
well said

sjh, thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention, it's much appreciated. I would suggest though, that you simply close this thread for good, for the sake of your own sanity. You've shown beyond any reasonable doubt the two are colluding, WIS has been notified, that's really all you can do here. log off and enjoy the weekend.

3/31/2018 1:27 PM
I appreciate others chiming in on this. Maybe it will make people aware and to watch out for these 2 or others like them.
3/31/2018 1:29 PM
thanks 06gsp. I'm about there. I won't talk to them any more. I'll just let it ride into the sunset so people can see it for awhile. You have a good one too.
3/31/2018 1:31 PM
Posted by bayridgeguy on 3/31/2018 9:15:00 AM (view original):
And continues with the same old false argument as if he's not read what I say. Anyway, I've explained myself as well as possible, and am not going to spend more time re-explaining myself in different ways. If you actually read what he's saying and what I'm saying, you'll realize what he's saying makes no sense. I'm cheating by helping other teams in trades, two of which were with him, none of which were weewee. Its the same person yet we've knocked eachother out of playoffs.

It's inconceivable that one friend can send an invite to other friends, two of which join at the same time and like to play in the same league together.
No, that’s believable. It just seems to defeat some of the purpose of playing in the same league if you rest players against each other, no?
3/31/2018 1:54 PM
bheid’s post rings true. Doesn’t matter if they are the same person or not. The trades likely didn’t have any impact at the end of the day. Resting players against one another is bad for a league.

I would be happy to welcome either bayridgeguy or WWJ in any of my leagues — just not both.
3/31/2018 1:58 PM
I don't think you're going to see Ricky Bobby without Cal Naughton, Jr. There's no "Shake 'N Bake" unless they both show up.
3/31/2018 2:01 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I’ ll play in Open Leagues with all bots and amass large amounts of titles. (Does the Jim Neidhart laugh and strokes his Beard)
3/31/2018 2:48 PM
You think Bob Apodaca would be good at WIS?
3/31/2018 3:47 PM
Can anyone believe Greg the Hammer Valentine still wrestles?
3/31/2018 3:48 PM
Charles Jefferson for Earth Wind and Fire AND Little brother
3/31/2018 4:08 PM
Why don’t you just tell me the name of the movie you’ve selected
3/31/2018 4:14 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10...14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.