This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck... seems pretty ducking coincidental to me
3/7/2018 8:18 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
“Before I realized the ploy I even made a trade or 2 with him.” You fully knew. Are you the same guy that wins a bunch of times in Vegas really big and the next time loses really big and complains that the tables are unfair cause you lost? Exactly.
3/7/2018 10:17 AM
This happens all the time in all the games. It's truly a shame what lengths some losers will go to to try to win.
3/7/2018 10:25 AM
Post the names. That's the only way to stop this particular cheater.
3/7/2018 10:53 AM
sjh0825: Please post the names and whatever details you have here, then copy and paste that and send it to Admin via ticket. (I know you've already sent a ticket, but the more info you provide them, and us, the better.)

I posted three years ago about a guy using four names in the same league. All those names vanished immediately. I don't know if you have the same situation here. Who knows, it might even be the same person with new user names.
3/7/2018 12:25 PM
I don’t mind the AAA stuff, but the collusion stuff is shady af. **** dat guy
3/7/2018 12:35 PM
Wow,

Ok here is the reality version. A friend and I joined SIM baseball together a year plus ago, and we typically enjoy playing in leagues together and talking smack. Last 2 leagues I knocked him out in the championship, and he knocked me out in the 2ndround, respectively. From time to time I tank games to rest players, I may do this against his team, or other teams. As we are friends we obviously talk strategy and he employs a similar strategy.

In regards to my successful track history, this is my only user name and I just recently joined SIM. My skill is advanced because I played Yahoo fantasy baseball for 15 years at a very high level and was able to transfer skills as it all comes to analysis and finding keys to success.

In regards to this clown’s claims, a couple things. Firstly, he is claiming that me giving up 2M rookies and only getting 200k+ is HURTING me. I traded these rookies to about 4 teams in the league. So if you follow the logic chain, I am helping 4 teams, none of which were my friend’s team or my own team. So I am helping 4 random teams by giving them sub-par minor leaguers?

I also traded better rookies for 800k – I always try to get as much $$ as the market will give me. I post messages and add guys to trading blocks, but ultimately, no one will give me much $ for poor minor leaguers. I still make the deal because I will be leaving these minor leaguers in AAA as they have no use to me. Hypocritical is that this disturbed individual actually made 2 trades with me, and had no problem ‘colluding’ then.

Truth is a 2M dollar rookie with a D defense has no value. The dollar value is mostly based on his PA, none of which are useful if your team already has enough PA. I explained all this to this invalid.

I love this game, and think I bring an interesting brand of play which is not often seen in these leagues. I offer up trades, I private message people with hopes of negotiating, and I trade with whoever gives me the best offer.

D Rock, learn not to judge until you hear all the facts, it will help you become a better person.
3/7/2018 1:36 PM
LOL
3/7/2018 2:28 PM
Both posted baybridgeguy and weeweejones. I still think it's probably one guy. The full rest when playing each other is collusion. They are awful defensive for being innocent. Shame on them. It is cheating.
3/7/2018 3:23 PM
Posted by sjh0825 on 3/7/2018 3:23:00 PM (view original):
Both posted baybridgeguy and weeweejones. I still think it's probably one guy. The full rest when playing each other is collusion. They are awful defensive for being innocent. Shame on them. It is cheating.
If this is true, please take the time to post the details, both in this forum and to Admin.
3/7/2018 3:27 PM
Just keep being sneaky guy(s) and you'll win a bunch. I hope it's worth it.
3/7/2018 3:27 PM
Posted by WeeWeeJones on 3/7/2018 10:17:00 AM (view original):
“Before I realized the ploy I even made a trade or 2 with him.” You fully knew. Are you the same guy that wins a bunch of times in Vegas really big and the next time loses really big and complains that the tables are unfair cause you lost? Exactly.
Yawn. I was concerned when I was up by about 7 games in the division. They whine like it's ok because all I care about is my division. I care about the cheating. Vs me or anyone.
3/7/2018 3:32 PM
He must really have to think when he keeps signing in under different names.
Again.
1. sign up 2 days apart in September 2016
2. exactly 11 teams each
3. Their only 2 forum posts each show for the same $100 million leagues.
4. They rest as many players as possible with aaa and 200k vs each other. Then resume normal after that series.

If they are friends they have an agreement to help each other out. Late season throwing games would fit right in, but Wee Wee was close for quite a while in the division.

I'm no Columbo, but I smell a rat.
3/7/2018 3:38 PM (edited)
1|2|3...14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.