Bonzai
4/2/2018 6:44 AM (edited)
So this is exactly where I thought this post would go when I started it.
Oh yea, no it isn't!
Oh well. No harm, no foul?
4/2/2018 11:25 AM (edited)
Hey, I just noticed the name "bayridgeguy" on the Recent Champs list. Congrats! Well-deserved!

I hope Ricky Bobby and Cal Naughton Jr. can continue their winning ways in MLB121508.

SHAKE AND BAKE!

4/14/2018 12:36 AM
Some reason they had no fatigue near the end of the year!!
4/20/2018 6:59 PM
4/20/2018 8:15 PM
4/20/2018 8:19 PM
I checked on a league they are in and sure enough they are in the same league and both are right at the top near the end of the season. I warned 2 owners in their current league about their tricks with unfair resting..One was thrown out of the play offs before for it after all. A division contender. I hope he'll watch out for it.
5/10/2018 9:00 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
blocked. Guess I 'll just have to miss his pearls of wisdom.
5/11/2018 4:54 PM
But I never heard an apology or we won't do it again. So it's fair to warn people.
5/11/2018 4:55 PM
The only one who has labeled his own actions as cheating is you. Where is your apology?

[he deemed my trades unfair that I'm helping the recipient too much, yet he partook on two of them. And this is not a deflection, I'm just saying HE cannot call anyone a cheater.]
5/11/2018 6:21 PM
It doesn't matter. The owner was in the previous league where he was removed from the play offs. So he knows.
5/11/2018 10:37 PM
Posted by WeeWeeJones on 3/31/2018 4:08:00 PM (view original):
Charles Jefferson for Earth Wind and Fire AND Little brother
FTW
6/8/2018 11:09 AM
Posted by bayridgeguy on 3/7/2018 1:36:00 PM (view original):
Wow,

Ok here is the reality version. A friend and I joined SIM baseball together a year plus ago, and we typically enjoy playing in leagues together and talking smack. Last 2 leagues I knocked him out in the championship, and he knocked me out in the 2ndround, respectively. From time to time I tank games to rest players, I may do this against his team, or other teams. As we are friends we obviously talk strategy and he employs a similar strategy.

In regards to my successful track history, this is my only user name and I just recently joined SIM. My skill is advanced because I played Yahoo fantasy baseball for 15 years at a very high level and was able to transfer skills as it all comes to analysis and finding keys to success.

In regards to this clown’s claims, a couple things. Firstly, he is claiming that me giving up 2M rookies and only getting 200k+ is HURTING me. I traded these rookies to about 4 teams in the league. So if you follow the logic chain, I am helping 4 teams, none of which were my friend’s team or my own team. So I am helping 4 random teams by giving them sub-par minor leaguers?

I also traded better rookies for 800k – I always try to get as much $$ as the market will give me. I post messages and add guys to trading blocks, but ultimately, no one will give me much $ for poor minor leaguers. I still make the deal because I will be leaving these minor leaguers in AAA as they have no use to me. Hypocritical is that this disturbed individual actually made 2 trades with me, and had no problem ‘colluding’ then.

Truth is a 2M dollar rookie with a D defense has no value. The dollar value is mostly based on his PA, none of which are useful if your team already has enough PA. I explained all this to this invalid.

I love this game, and think I bring an interesting brand of play which is not often seen in these leagues. I offer up trades, I private message people with hopes of negotiating, and I trade with whoever gives me the best offer.

D Rock, learn not to judge until you hear all the facts, it will help you become a better person.
$2m AAA players with "D defense" have great value, if he's a .300 hitter. I use them whenever i can, and even trade for them.
6/8/2018 4:45 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.