international cheating Topic

IIRC... back in 2014?... see if I remember... each player card ends in a string of digits. Someone started playing around, changing those digits, and realized he could see Internationals he hadn't seen yet. Started going in sequence and then realized he could see all the players who had yet to be "released". So this meant: 1/ The entire IFA group for a season must be generated at the start of the season; 2/ If you started with the very first IFA you saw you could then tell how many "big ones" there were; and 3/ You could see the sequence in which they would come out, and plan ahead.

The entire time I've been on WiS, that was the fastest I've ever seen Admin jump to fix anything.

3/9/2018 7:18 AM
international cheating Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.