Redshirt Question Topic

What is the lowest Work Ethic that you would redshirt a player with?
3/9/2018 5:51 AM
I've RS guys in the teens at D2 and D3 to get the IQ boost. Normally, I like to RS guys in the 50's though.
3/9/2018 6:24 AM
If you are going to take a low WE guy, even very low, it can make sense to do the RS so that IQ gets reasonably useful by JR or SR season - so I would not have a floor
3/9/2018 9:17 AM
I don't factor in WE when to redshirt a guy. I just do it based on who I want to boost IQ. Usually try to redshirt all my PGs so that they have at least an A rating in both OFF and DEF by the time they're starters.

Also, it could be argued that you're better off redshirting low WE guys since they're more likely to need the full 5 seasons to max out their ratings than a player with a 80+ WE.
3/9/2018 9:26 AM
Redshirt Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.