Did they change the ratings grades? Topic

Ok, so I lost a recruit on the second-to-last-day of recruiting to an ACC school. This happens fairly often, and frankly, this guy was one of the more legitimate backups in the Big 6 for whom it's happened to me, so I get it. Not griping about that. But it does leave me with the last-day-of-recruiting leftovers to try to find a guy I can give some minutes in the post positions this year. Due to some previous bad recruiting I have only 5 returning players. I need a warm body.

My desperation dude is scouted to Level 3 and he's got D+ low athleticism. Again, last day of recruiting, I need a body, and I'm desperate. He's gonna have ~40 ATH, which is bad, but he can rebound some and should grow into adequate defense. Except he shows up with 27 (orange) athleticism. This downgrades him from bad to borderline unplayable. Was it a glitch? My impression was that 27 should be D-, not D+.
3/9/2018 8:47 AM
3/9/2018 8:49 AM
my bet is you got some schmutz on your computer screen.. a piece of a burrito or a splatter of milkshake or something. turned a D- into a D+
3/9/2018 9:09 AM
Did they change the ratings grades? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.