Looking for a team. Topic

You don't have to keep that team. Just tell the commish you want to look around.
3/12/2018 8:03 PM
That is what I did. I am just looking to get familiar again. I need to take time to get a good league.
3/12/2018 8:09 PM
Is it still the same if a league has like 5 openings its probally not that great?
3/12/2018 8:14 PM
Depends on when it rolled.
3/13/2018 9:20 AM
We have a few teams available in Stickball. Great league. Very competitive. Lots of trade talk and trades. Lots of good kidding around in chat. I know there is a very good team available in the NL East and a couple of nice rebuilds available in the NL South. Contact myself or mr_stickball and we will give you the password.
3/13/2018 11:13 AM
Posted by donaldjl on 3/12/2018 6:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kartchy on 3/12/2018 3:49:00 PM (view original):
I've always thought the classifieds should be like this. A player says he is looking for a team and what exactly kind of team he is looking for and then commissioners respond with matches. The way it is right now seems to get too little hits
Would also be helpful if we could look at the private world rules over at the "join a world" page.
I have made this suggestion to WIS a few times but I don't think they are "developing" anymore.
3/14/2018 8:12 PM
◂ Prev 12
Looking for a team. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.