Pipeline preference Topic

I think it would be cool to have a pipeline preference in HD, not that it would ever happen. But if a player had that as a preference, teams that recruited players from that school, city or region or even state would get some kind of boost. If there was a player on a roster already from the high school that the prospect goes to, that would be the strongest boost for that preference (Very High), city a bit less(High), metro region a bit less, and state probably pretty minimal. Would be a cool touch.
3/10/2018 10:49 AM
Harken back to the NCAA Football video game. Love it.
3/10/2018 10:56 AM
yes - me too!
3/10/2018 10:57 AM
I always liked this idea, almost as much as an academic vs pro ball preference.
3/10/2018 1:00 PM
I seem to have read in the forums that it is already too hard to change jobs ... and that there is already a distinct advantage for top teams to stay there. Isn't that so?
3/10/2018 4:33 PM
Posted by l80r20 on 3/10/2018 4:33:00 PM (view original):
I seem to have read in the forums that it is already too hard to change jobs ... and that there is already a distinct advantage for top teams to stay there. Isn't that so?
So what job are you having difficulty changing to? And what school are you trying to leave?
3/10/2018 7:58 PM
Not sure what that has to do with a pipeline preference. Could potentially help a lower level team, although it probably would not make all that much difference. Just kind of a cool touch I thought.
3/10/2018 10:33 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 3/10/2018 10:33:00 PM (view original):
Not sure what that has to do with a pipeline preference. Could potentially help a lower level team, although it probably would not make all that much difference. Just kind of a cool touch I thought.
Pipeline preference would just give a coach who already successfully recruited a player an unearned advantage on the next guy. I tend not to favor anything that smacks of rich-get-richer, unless it's earned.
3/11/2018 12:36 AM
Pipeline preference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.