Third superconference in Phelan D2 Topic

Who wants to start a third superconference in Phelan D2? The RMAC and Heartland are already full, and there is a waiting list for Heartland and it doesn’t look like an opening is going open up anytime soon. I am tired of being all by my lonesome in the GLIAC.

I would be happy to host the superconference in the GLIAC, but if the people that want to be in the conference decide on another one that’s fine with me. Maybe one on the east coast, so there is a superconference in each part of the country? Or go North American so it’s all spread out.

Phelen D2 could become a gauntlet of great teams and conferences. I would be very excited about this.
3/11/2018 6:24 PM
I'd get in if it others are interested in getting it put together. I thought about taking a RMAC gig last season, but think a full RMAC is too hard to win in.
3/11/2018 9:38 PM
Naismith? D2 = but we need to move now
3/12/2018 7:11 AM
Posted by zorzii on 3/12/2018 7:11:00 AM (view original):
Naismith? D2 = but we need to move now
Not sure what brought Naismith D2 into the equation. But I'd love some help building the CVAC there. I'm only heading into my 2nd season there, Brett3154 joined in just within the last 24 hours (i literally JUST saw this) and the rest is Sims. I haven't played in a power conference before, although I'm about to join one very soon.

Nice benefit of everyone that wants to join can build together with no head starts.... Except for me! Muhaaaaaa
3/12/2018 10:25 AM
I just seen today is the last day of job change. So even if one or two join, it's a start! I think i saw that you don't play in Naismith zorzii, sign up for that D3 today! (Unless you have previous time in Naismith, then just come on in today!)
3/12/2018 10:54 AM
I’m talking about Phelen not Naismith, the jobs period just ended in Phelen. In Naismith I am already in a good conference with 7 people in the CCAA, I would love to have that be a superconference.

But with two superconferences already in Phelen it would be awesome if we could get a third. Maybe have a 3 conference non-conference challenge? It would bring competition back into this game where it has grown scarce.
3/12/2018 12:42 PM
I am new to Phelan and just got to CSU LA. Would be interested in moving to a new super conference next season. To have a chance recruiting against the RMAC and Heartland and with the current layout of d2 teams, I'd recommend either Cal CAA or something in the SE region.
3/12/2018 12:57 PM
CAA would be competing with RMAC and SE would be competing with Heartland right? I think going VA, NC, or North East would be good, or North America so we would be all spread out.
3/12/2018 4:15 PM
Cal CAA might not be greatest with RMAC at the doorstep. Far SE is not bad if you're looking at the GA/FL/SC region. I don't like the NE because there are way too many mid-major sim D1s up there to fight for pull-downs.

The NAAC spread out idea has merit. Also could do the SIAC or SAC. Those 3 sound like decent options.
3/12/2018 6:18 PM
Yeah I was liking SAC as well looking at the map. Don’t like SIAC because of Heartland.
3/12/2018 7:07 PM
So you want to create a "super" conference to compete against other super conferences but not cross paths in recruiting? Uh, OK.
3/12/2018 7:53 PM
I could make CAL CAA
3/12/2018 7:59 PM
I like it! Looking forward to another power conference in Phelan.
3/12/2018 8:05 PM
Posted by pdxblazerfan on 3/12/2018 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Cal CAA might not be greatest with RMAC at the doorstep. Far SE is not bad if you're looking at the GA/FL/SC region. I don't like the NE because there are way too many mid-major sim D1s up there to fight for pull-downs.

The NAAC spread out idea has merit. Also could do the SIAC or SAC. Those 3 sound like decent options.
I love the idea of boxing in those no good jabronis from Colorado. Take the west coast
3/12/2018 8:58 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/12/2018 7:53:00 PM (view original):
So you want to create a "super" conference to compete against other super conferences but not cross paths in recruiting? Uh, OK.
i would like 36 great teams playing against eachother each season and occasionally crossing paths in recruiting, not 24 teams within a 200 mile radius of each other slaughtering each other in recruiting and nobody having good teams except for teams not in those two conferences. I think everyone that is in the current two superconferences or wants to be in this third one would like that.
3/12/2018 9:02 PM
123 Next ▸
Third superconference in Phelan D2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.