ODL67 Completed Trades & Commentary Topic

I like that Calderon pick, Midge. Very clean, low tov team you got going there.
3/19/2018 2:46 AM
Thanks. I also needed an inexpensive guy. The 4th round might be a bit high, but my back-up plan was Kevin Johnson and I didn't want to take a chance.
3/19/2018 3:01 AM
By the way, I appreciate everyone who writes an eval. It really makes the league more fun.
3/19/2018 3:03 AM
Evals are great, esp when written by someone who has actually won like dozens of rings and knows what he is talking about.
3/19/2018 7:05 AM
...and if you write evals, expect to be questioned. Dont get pi$$ed off about it.
3/19/2018 8:33 AM
Ash saying that someone else "takes **** too personally" is hilarious

Bigfoot calling someone tall & hairy...

And Ash said the league evaluators give up too much information that leads to league parity... He's correct. I've said the same thing before... I've also probably been guilty of giving up information that I shouldn't... But Ash is the king of giving information. The only reason we know about the usage% points chart is bc of Ash... Although- that information should be public from the start... I digress.

Anyway-

Bds, are you 12??? You act like you'e 12. Just saying.... You're the one who asked for a 'jury'.. Verdict: You're wrong. Sentence: Stop filling up this forum with posts that literally make no sense and are a waste of everyone's time

I will regret stoking this nonsense back up...
3/19/2018 12:10 PM (edited)
I've been wrong about cjok's teams before (I damn near nailed the evals last year except for his team.... who won the championship).

But Magic, Barkley and Ewing after four rounds does not sound good to me. They just seem like a weird fit.
3/19/2018 12:21 PM
Yes, you will, milest. I’m glad you recognize that
3/19/2018 12:24 PM
Posted by pointfwd on 3/19/2018 8:33:00 AM (view original):
...and if you write evals, expect to be questioned. Dont get pi$$ed off about it.
All I want from you is thanks. If you want one of your blessed leaders to do it, find one that has the time. Otherwise, just be grateful
3/19/2018 12:25 PM
Posted by robusk on 3/19/2018 12:21:00 PM (view original):
I've been wrong about cjok's teams before (I damn near nailed the evals last year except for his team.... who won the championship).

But Magic, Barkley and Ewing after four rounds does not sound good to me. They just seem like a weird fit.
I'm still not sure how u think u got the eval on my team correct... I won 50 games & my division (and rested the last few games)... u said I would be the 'last team in the playoffs'... But I was a #1 seed.. I'm sorry, but that's not 'nailing it'... I'm only bringing it up, bc this the maybe the 3rd or 4th time you've ragged about nailing the evals last season... But u didn't. U had the champ not making the playoffs and the team with the 2nd most regular season wins as the 12th best team.. u nailed nothing. Not trying to be mean or rude or a jerk.. trying to tell the truth..
3/19/2018 12:33 PM (edited)
Yeah, you know what? No more evals from me.

clearly my opinions are unwarranted. I could back up what I said, but you guys are probably living in the dystopian reality wherein neither Democrats nor Republicans want to hear anything other than what they want to hear. No room for alternative opinions.

fine, guys. Find someone else with the time.

can’t wait to win this league and prove to everyone who said I don’t know anything that they’re wrong.

Mind your manners. Do better. Take the high road. More importantly, be gone, because when someone does you a favor, the only thing you’re supposed to say is “thanks.” I blame your parents
3/19/2018 12:29 PM
Posted by bds9992 on 3/19/2018 12:30:00 PM (view original):
Yeah, you know what? No more evals from me.

clearly my opinions are unwarranted. I could back up what I said, but you guys are probably living in the dystopian reality wherein neither Democrats nor Republicans want to hear anything other than what they want to hear. No room for alternative opinions.

fine, guys. Find someone else with the time.

can’t wait to win this league and prove to everyone who said I don’t know anything that they’re wrong.

Mind your manners. Do better. Take the high road. More importantly, be gone, because when someone does you a favor, the only thing you’re supposed to say is “thanks.” I blame your parents
Lol
3/19/2018 12:32 PM
3/19/2018 12:39 PM
Posted by milest on 3/19/2018 12:33:00 PM (view original):

I'm still not sure how u think u got the eval on my team correct... I won 50 games & my division (and rested the last few games)... u said I would be the 'last team in the playoffs'... But I was a #1 seed.. I'm sorry, but that's not 'nailing it'... I'm only bringing it up, bc this the maybe the 3rd or 4th time you've ragged about nailing the evals last season... But u didn't. U had the champ not making the playoffs and the team with the 2nd most regular season wins as the 12th best team.. u nailed nothing. Not trying to be mean or rude or a jerk.. trying to tell the truth..
I said damn near. I think I got like 9 or 10 playoff teams right? Your team was better than I thought for sure... I don't recall being braggadocios about it. That doesn't sound like me. I just thought I got a pretty high number of the playoff teams right, more than I thought I would. If I recall, I think I owned your team outperforming expectations in the retrospective so I don't know what exactly you are bothered by here.
3/19/2018 12:41 PM
Posted by robusk on 3/19/2018 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by milest on 3/19/2018 12:33:00 PM (view original):

I said damn near. I think I got like 9 or 10 playoff teams right? Your team was better than I thought for sure... I don't recall being braggadocios about it. That doesn't sound like me. I just thought I got a pretty high number of the playoff teams right, more than I thought I would. If I recall, I think I owned your team outperforming expectations in the retrospective so I don't know what exactly you are bothered by here.
Well, I see it as patting your own back and thinking u did better than u did... and maybe I'm just an ******* out of line... but i like the truth. I don' think u nailed anything. Just my opinion.
3/19/2018 12:49 PM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12|13|14...30 Next ▸
ODL67 Completed Trades & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.