ODL67 Completed Trades & Commentary Topic

Don’t take it personally.....wait......I guess we’re long past that possibility.
3/19/2018 12:51 PM
Posted by milest on 3/19/2018 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robusk on 3/19/2018 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by milest on 3/19/2018 12:33:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robusk on 3/19/2018 12:21:00 PM (view original):
I've been wrong about cjok's teams before (I damn near nailed the evals last year except for his team.... who won the championship).

But Magic, Barkley and Ewing after four rounds does not sound good to me. They just seem like a weird fit.
I'm still not sure how u think u got the eval on my team correct... I won 50 games & my division (and rested the last few games)... u said I would be the 'last team in the playoffs'... But I was a #1 seed.. I'm sorry, but that's not 'nailing it'... I'm only bringing it up, bc this the maybe the 3rd or 4th time you've ragged about nailing the evals last season... But u didn't. U had the champ not making the playoffs and the team with the 2nd most regular season wins as the 12th best team.. u nailed nothing. Not trying to be mean or rude or a jerk.. trying to tell the truth..
I said damn near. I think I got like 9 or 10 playoff teams right? Your team was better than I thought for sure... I don't recall being braggadocios about it. That doesn't sound like me. I just thought I got a pretty high number of the playoff teams right, more than I thought I would. If I recall, I think I owned your team outperforming expectations in the retrospective so I don't know what exactly you are bothered by here.
Well, I see it as patting your own back and thinking u did better than u did... and maybe I'm just an ******* out of line... but i like the truth. I don' think u nailed anything. Just my opinion.
9 or 10 playoff teams right is 75%-83%. The difference between a 6 seed and a 1 seed in the ODL is a handful of wins. What exactly is your metric for success?
3/19/2018 12:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=56QV8W0FUvU
3/19/2018 12:53 PM
bds, this is not the only league where stating opinions as facts has owners rolling their eyes at you. If you want to spew your knowedge, 1) don't come off as an elitist(if you insist, earn the status first) 2) Don't dismiss those that have built up a strong reputation on the site so easily.
3/19/2018 12:53 PM
Guys, guys, guys, it’s called disagreeing. I’m allowed.

i don’t care if your name is Mahatma Gandhi. I’m allowed to disagree.

never used the word facts.

you guys are just tripping because my evals are not what you wanted to see.

not sure how I come off as an elitist. you’re way off, 24
3/19/2018 12:57 PM
There are 12 playoff teams.. If u predict the champ to miss the playoffs and you predict the 2nd best team(reg season record wise) to be the 12th best team-- the u didn't 'nail' anything.. u got a high percentage of the playoff teams correct. Congratulations. But yes, when i see u post 3 or 4 times about how u 'nailed' the evals, I see it as bragging, and I set the record straight. That's all.
3/19/2018 12:58 PM
robusk I was really put off by your lackluster reception of my last season's back-up PG selection {no names} and still harbor malice towards you - just saying
3/19/2018 12:58 PM
Posted by copernicus on 3/19/2018 12:58:00 PM (view original):
robusk I was really put off by your lackluster reception of my last season's back-up PG selection {no names} and still harbor malice towards you - just saying
My response to robusk isn't bc of his evals of 'my team'.. It's bc he has repeated posted about how he nailed the evals and it isn't true.. don't make assumptions that are silly
3/19/2018 1:00 PM
Robusk, maybe you underestimated how bad milest division was? 2nd most wins and a 1 and done in playoffs, sounds like a poor division. ;)
3/19/2018 1:02 PM
Posted by 24kpyrite on 3/19/2018 1:02:00 PM (view original):
Robusk, maybe you underestimated how bad milest division was? 2nd most wins and a 1 and done in playoffs, sounds like a poor division. ;)
Yeah, bc that's the 1st time in WIS basketall that a #1 seed has lost its 1st playoff series... It happens all the time, dude... And I lost to a team in my division.. making your point rather pointless.. But nice attempt of trolling- u got a response...
3/19/2018 1:08 PM (edited)
Posted by copernicus on 3/19/2018 12:53:00 PM (view original):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=56QV8W0FUvU
counter:

https://youtu.be/5C0D4ndt7jg
3/19/2018 1:06 PM
Robusk and I seem to be glaring examples of the fact that the guy who does evals gets nothing but flack. Maybe they shouldn’t be given anymore.
3/19/2018 1:07 PM
Posted by milest on 3/19/2018 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by copernicus on 3/19/2018 12:58:00 PM (view original):
My response to robusk isn't bc of his evals of 'my team'.. It's bc he has repeated posted about how he nailed the evals and it isn't true.. don't make assumptions that are silly
well no, I was being serious - I was rankled
3/19/2018 1:09 PM
You really have to win this one. I applaud you. I’m also done here. There’s a 50% chance or higher that I’ll win this season. That’s my only remaining task.
3/19/2018 1:11 PM
Posted by milest on 3/19/2018 12:58:00 PM (view original):
There are 12 playoff teams.. If u predict the champ to miss the playoffs and you predict the 2nd best team(reg season record wise) to be the 12th best team-- the u didn't 'nail' anything.. u got a high percentage of the playoff teams correct. Congratulations. But yes, when i see u post 3 or 4 times about how u 'nailed' the evals, I see it as bragging, and I set the record straight. That's all.
Well, I wish future evaluators the best living up to your oddly specific standard.

By the criteria that I used to measure it, I was pretty happy with the results. As well as ideas it gave me for the future.

3/19/2018 1:11 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...30 Next ▸
ODL67 Completed Trades & Commentary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.