I hate to complain, but I am... Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
People are takers not givers. It is time that you have the ad you have the ad play as a vid on the corner of your page and then disappear. I would never leave it in the hands of people to help. If people want to see your FREE rankings then they watch the freggin vid. Seems to work well on youtube.
3/12/2018 4:57 PM
I visited and clicked every ad I could find Sir
3/12/2018 5:26 PM
Always a great reminder. I love the guess reports and am always on them after recruiting but always forget to click the ads. Thx for the reminder!!
3/12/2018 5:40 PM
just clicked a bunch. I'll be sure to remember to click frequently. thanks!
3/12/2018 6:16 PM
Going to click some now. I have donated but never really thought about the ads
3/12/2018 6:19 PM
Posted by bhazlewood on 3/12/2018 3:54:00 PM (view original):
When even the folks at Google are concerned about how poor our Adsense performance is, I start to worry.

In the last 30 days, we've had over 5000 page views for pages that have ads on them - and there are only two, the gdreports.com home page and the guess.gdreports.com page. We've had a grand total of 26 ad clicks in that time.

Our ad click rate has been steadily dropping. It's obvious from the page view rates, which are consistently climbing, that you find the GUESS Reports useful. I don't want you to click ads a dozen times when you visit. But if you get some value out of the GUESS Reports, please consider donating, or clicking on an ad once per visit.

Thank you for your support.
freeloaders are a dime a dozen
3/12/2018 8:49 PM
Ditto.
3/13/2018 1:13 AM
A reminder is good for all of us. I'm not sure I'm seeing all the ads...perhaps a screen shot of what we should see would be helpful as well.

Bob....we all love your stuff...so if we are not doing our part...please, please ping us.
3/14/2018 5:06 AM
Perhaps even a "subscription" would be in order?????
3/14/2018 5:07 AM
Posted by harriswb3 on 3/14/2018 5:07:00 AM (view original):
Perhaps even a "subscription" would be in order?????
Seriously this. Far less complicated
3/14/2018 6:12 AM
Just donated again. I would not play Gridiron Dynasty without the GUESS Reports and YATZR's tool
3/14/2018 6:56 PM
Posted by DeBeque on 3/13/2018 12:29:00 AM (view original):
Reminder to everyone, turn your ad blockers off when you go to GUESS Reports. I was looking and looking for an ad to click ... then remembered I have an ad blocker.

bhazlewood, I think it is entirely appropriate for you to issue an occasional reminder about your ads.
^ this! I just turned my off for that site, sorry Bhazlewood!
3/14/2018 9:32 PM
12 Next ▸
I hate to complain, but I am... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.