Nice Pitching Performance Topic

I would guess that this is not too frequent but could be wrong. I had Frank Owen toss a no hitter, then 5 starts later, he pitched a perfect game.

No hitter
Perfect Game

3/14/2018 12:25 PM
Good post. I don't think you're wrong. As far back as I can recall, I only had 2 pitchers throw two no hitters in a season. None of them were perfect games. The guys who did it for me were Lefty Gomez (maybe the '34 version?) and the '81 Ryan.
3/14/2018 6:01 PM
I posted this in crazystengel's Believe It Or Don't thread in 2015. One error from consecutive perfect games but he pulled off the Vandermeer...

In CLWECW's 24 Extreme Themes league ($140M), celticus' 2000 Pedro Martinez just threw a perfect game. Noteworthy, but what makes his performance relevant to this thread is what Pedro did in his very next start...a no-hitter. Only an Ozzie Smith error prevented Pedro from consecutive perfect games.

Believe it or Don't!
7/10/2015 10:04 AM
3/15/2018 4:42 PM
Nice Pitching Performance Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.