" THE COCAINE ALL STAR TEAM " who am I missing ? Topic

Wanted to assemble a team with known users of the " Columbian go-go powder " . After researching I realized that you can literally create a all star team with the talent !
PITCHERS --- J.R. Richard , Doc Gooden , Fergie Jenkins , Vida Blue , Jose Hernandez , Esteban Loaiza , Joaquin Andujar , Steve Howe & Dennis Eckersley POSITION PLAYERS ---- Josh Hamilton , Darryl Strawberry , Keith Hernandez , Ken Caminiti , Tim " Rock " Raines , Pedro Guerrero , Paul Moliter , Dave Parker , Willie Stargell , Willie Wilson , Dusty Baker , Lenny Dykstra , Enos Cabell , Lee Lacy , Darrell Porter , Bernie Carbo , Gary Mathews , Willie Aiken's & Lonnie Smith . If I'm missing anyone please share . All the names listed can be confirmed by credible sources on Google . Well I know what I'll be paying my players bonuses with !!!
3/15/2018 9:42 AM
Dale Berra.
3/15/2018 9:50 AM
John Milner, Rod Scurry, Jeff Leonard
3/15/2018 9:53 AM
Honorable mention-- Dock Ellis, Blue Moon Odom
3/15/2018 9:54 AM
Denny McLain
3/15/2018 10:01 AM
Omar Moreno too, right?
3/15/2018 10:30 AM
Working a lengthy project in the Bay Area in the late '80s, the
occasional day-off turned into an afternoon @ Candlestick...

The visiting Dodgers were in their sunny pre-game warm-up,
all except for two... A half-hour late, DStrawberrry appeared
carrying his bags... Alongside him, --the newly acquired Eric
Davis... Obvious as hell, & worthy of listing here... Surely !!!...
3/15/2018 12:20 PM
Oil can boys
Butch hobson
3/15/2018 4:48 PM
" THE COCAINE ALL STAR TEAM " who am I missing ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.